Do I dare say this....

CarWidow

So.... I hear that you all have met my psycho neighbor. As you can tell, she's a :dork:, a :liar:, a:loser:, full of :bs:, certifiably :crazy:, makes you want to :barf:, and full of :blahblah:. Sorry I unleased her on you guys.:flowers: but it's great to be back! BTW, Tika says hi. She is having surgery today to get fixed and also getting microchipped and vaccinated. Will post up-dated pictures soon.

the Original Warrant Guru

FerretRescue

bite me
So.... I hear that you all have met my psycho neighbor. As you can tell, she's a :dork:, a :liar:, a:loser:, full of :bs:, certifiably :crazy:, makes you want to :barf:, and full of :blahblah:. Sorry I unleased her on you guys.:flowers: but it's great to be back! BTW, Tika says hi. She is having surgery today to get fixed and also getting microchipped and vaccinated. Will post up-dated pictures soon.

so, after all this time you only decide to join back in after whatsherface came in and got busted? Interesting and perfect timing. So what made you come back?

Why should we care?

PrepH4U

hmmm isn't it a little dangerous to vaccinate and have surgery the same day? :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
hmmm isn't it a little dangerous to vaccinate and have surgery the same day? :shrug:

Absolutely! Although a lot of the cheaper clinics, etc. do it. Plus, isn't the pup a little young? I know you can do it at two pounds but I prefer to wait if it's not one of my rescues.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Years ago I had a cat. He lost his nuts and front claws on the same day. :shrug:

different..

Vaccinations act on the immune system and can cause allergic reactions, especially in a pup. Best not to stress the immune system with surgery and vaccinations if you don't have to.