Do I dare say this....

D

dems4me

Uhh- can't reach District Court until it goes through the local jurisdiction first.

I know VA, not MD. I know things are different in each state but thought MD had county courts too.

What do they do in the legal profession? Sit behind a desk all day? You're right. I'm not like them. I get people arrested while they just sit.

What? ? The erroneous advice in all your posts in this entire thread is equivalent to you desperately bowling for dollars and getting nothing but gutters- but pathetically you kept trying. Nothing but firing off fabricated mendacity based on a state's court structure you knew NOTHING about. Unfortunately, that didn’t stop you, we all had to endure more and more idiocy. Your facts were exceedingly flawed and someone called you on it. As a result, you resort to degradation and undignified insinuations. You have beyond a doubt made me realize, without any reservation, that some people truly should NOT “sit” behind a desk in the legal profession in ANY form. Sadly, you have truly proven yourself to “sit” at the top of the list of them. Personally, I wouldn't even trust you to copy a legal document, let alone write one, comprehend one or even file one. I sincerely hope you know the law and the judicial system if you truly are the one purportedly arresting people for violating them. :huggy:

FerretRescue

bite me
What do they do in the legal profession? Sit behind a desk all day? You're right. I'm not like them. I get people arrested while they just sit.

Ohhh I am sooooo sure you are the only one that gets the bad guys......

you are so freaking delusional. Going from a beauty contestant to now what...a super cop from law and order?
:killingme

smooth....watcha going to be next time?

FerretRescue

bite me
What? ? The erroneous advice in all your posts in this entire thread is equivalent to you desperately bowling for dollars and getting nothing but gutters- but pathetically you kept trying. Nothing but firing off fabricated mendacity based on a state's court structure you knew NOTHING about. Unfortunately, that didn’t stop you, we all had to endure more and more idiocy. Your facts were exceedingly flawed and someone called you on it. As a result, you resort to degradation and undignified insinuations. You have beyond a doubt made me realize, without any reservation, that some people truly should NOT “sit” behind a desk in the legal profession in ANY form. Sadly, you have truly proven yourself to “sit” at the top of the list of them. Personally, I wouldn't even trust you to copy a legal document, let alone write one, comprehend one or even file one. I sincerely hope you know the law and the judicial system if you truly are the one purportedly arresting people for violating them. :huggy:

First, awesome post. You nailed it. Second, this has got to be some 15 year old with nothing better to do with their time since dropping out of HS.

D

dems4me

Ohhh I am sooooo sure you are the only one that gets the bad guys......

you are so freaking delusional. Going from a beauty contestant to now what...a super cop from law and order?

smooth....watcha going to be next time?

I'm guessing it'll be world famous German wrestler from India :yay: