Attachments

• sp.jpg
    sp.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 133

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I need a cash advance to pay for my belly dance class tonight. Someone stole my cc # over the weekend and went on a shopping spree leaving me temporarily broke. :nomoney:

I know a prince who's looking for a woman to help him funnel his millions into the US. Want me to give him your email address?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So I either got an A on my test tonight, or I totally hosed with the Scantron and got an F.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So I either got an A on my test tonight, or I totally hosed with the Scantron and got an F.

I'm sure you did just fine.

Do you have to bring your own Scantrons? We have bring our own. I usually end up with more than I need and give them out to others. I just think it sucks that with the cost of the classes we have to buy these things.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sure you did just fine.

Do you have to bring your own Scantrons? We have bring our own. I usually end up with more than I need and give them out to others. I just think it sucks that with the cost of the classes we have to buy these things.

No, they were provided. I double and triple checked to make sure I was blacking out the right number for the right question. :lol: