Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Yes, He's a Creep/Loser

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Yes, Just because I wanted to vote in this poll

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I didn’t know we had so many ‘tough guys’ on here. Anonymity is a beautiful thing. :bigwhoop:

I was amazed how much is on the internet just by putting user names into google. Not as much anony..anonymi..secret stuff as you'd think.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I am not motivated enough this morning to quote each time that you've cried about us breaking the rule. They're all in this thread. Go read through your spewage and find them.

No.

I know exactly what I posted and I did not threaten you.

How about this...right now I seriously want to kick your ass. Am I going to? No. Did I say that I was going to? No. But, damn I'd certainly love to.

You are just not worth the trip to jail or security clearance loss. :yay:
I pointed out the rule violations twice, didn’t know twice was a lot.

As far as the lack of motivation, I see your laziness in look up what people say is not the only area you lack motivation in, you can’t even remember what you've written.

As far as you wanting to kick my ass, when you have to resort to the thought of initiating physical violence, you’ve lost the discussion/debate and are merely an emotional animal that is incapable of any rationally thought, now I know what I'm dealing with.

Socki, you’re just an internet tough guy, a Billy Badass behind a keyboard, nothing more, nothing less.

sockgirl77

I was amazed how much is on the internet just by putting user names into google. Not as much anony..anonymi..secret stuff as you'd think.
He's definitely first rate. :yay:

I pointed out the rule violations twice, didn’t know twice was a lot.

As far as the lack of motivation, I see your laziness in look up what people say is not the only area you lack motivation in, you can’t even remember what you've written.

As far as you wanting to kick my ass, when you have to resort to the thought of initiating physical violence, you’ve lost the discussion/debate and are merely an emotional animal that is incapable of any rationally thought, now I know what I'm dealing with.

Socki, you’re just an internet tough guy, a Billy Badass behind a keyboard, nothing more, nothing less.

You cannot count.

Beta

Smile!
Says the person who’s byline states they are brain dead and avatar states “I can’t brain today….I have the dumb”. If you want someone to take you as an intelligent person, don’t let their first impression of you be of a brain dead moron.

What does it say for you if I have the dumb and yet I can tell that you're not very smart? Doss thot thar meen yew haiv thuh ekstrah dum?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You know what?

All of ya'll are being retarded.

Yes, I said "retarded". I'm not pc, not do I pratice the pc mentality. Sorry.

But, anyway, who said what, when, and why just doesn't matter at this point. End the nonsense and go back to posting about what ya'll had for lunch, for Chris'sake.

Someone "threatened" someone? So what?
Someone beats someone up? So what?

Quit posting repsonses to this crap and focus on what's important.

Asahi. That's what's for lunch.

sockgirl77

You know what?

But, anyway, who said what, when, and why just doesn't matter at this point. End the nonsense and go back to posting about what ya'll had for lunch, for Chris'sake.

Egg salad on wheat.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
You know what?

What you had for lunch is not nearly as entertaining! In fact, what you have for lunch is extraordinary boring. Be sure to post a pic of it on your fb!! :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yay: People should know better. :lol:

I only use "bann" on the SOMD forums, so I just Googled it to see what turned up. A bunch O' stuff, but none related to moi.