Do Women Today.....

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I'm pleasantly surprised when someone holds the door open these days. Here at the office they are more likely to look at their phone pretending they don't see you, move left or right if there is more than one door or my favorite is when they pick up the pace to widen the gap between us so they can breeze through the door without having to stop. WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
still appreciate doors being opened for them; men who can cook; things like that?

Of course. It is called manners and respect. I am a lady and expected to be treated as such. And I will treat them like the gentleman I expect. It is called mutual respect and I will not compromise on that.

In the not too distant past, a guy came to pick me up for a date. He was a good 15 minutes late with no call. First mistake. Finally showed up and honked the horn in the driveway, then proceeded to sit in his vehicle, never glancing at the house and playing on his phone. Second mistake. So I sauntered out there and he finally looked up long enough to lean over to the passenger side to throw the door open. His last and fatal mistake. I just stared at him for a few seconds, took my foot and slammed the door shut, said 'Lose my number' and gave a 1 fingered salute as I walked back into the house. :diva:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Of course. It is called manners and respect. I am a lady and expected to be treated as such. And I will treat them like the gentleman I expect. It is called mutual respect and I will not compromise on that.

In the not too distant past, a guy came to pick me up for a date. He was a good 15 minutes late with no call. First mistake. Finally showed up and honked the horn in the driveway, then proceeded to sit in his vehicle, never glancing at the house and playing on his phone. Second mistake. So I sauntered out there and he finally looked up long enough to lean over to the passenger side to throw the door open. His last and fatal mistake. I just stared at him for a few seconds, took my foot and slammed the door shut, said 'Lose my number' and gave a 1 fingered salute as I walked back into the house. :diva:
THAT sounds like a :popcorn: moment. I wish I could have seen that. :lol: See? it's tools like that, that make the rest of us look bad. Bet he never dared asking for a second date; or was he that stupid?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
THAT sounds like a :popcorn: moment. I wish I could have seen that. :lol: See? it's tools like that, that make the rest of us look bad. Bet he never dared asking for a second date; or was he that stupid?

Yes, it was funny seeing his jaw drop down as he thought he was all that and a bag of chips. :lol: He tried at first to make me feel guilty as he said I was being overly rude. REALLY? I laughed right in his face and called him a narcissistic loser. :lmao:

He did run into him later and he apologized. I accepted it and told him to have a good life as I don't have time for those games. :shrug:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Yes, it was funny seeing his jaw drop down as he thought he was all that and a bag of chips. :lol: He tried at first to make me feel guilty as he said I was being overly rude. REALLY? I laughed right in his face and called him a narcissistic loser. :lmao:

He did run into him later and he apologized. I accepted it and told him to have a good life as I don't have time for those games. :shrug:
Like I eluded to here: http://forums.somd.com/threads/320013-Best-Pickup-Lines/page3, I fumbled for a way to ask Amanda out, but failed miserably. When I walked into the shop, she saw me and led me back to her station, 'You're back for another haircut?' "Well, no.....your card that you gave me a couple weeks ago; I can't find it." So she handed me another one. Then that's where things fell apart. At one point in the awkwardness she says, 'well, I'm only 21.....' OOPS! So, the next time I get a haircut, I'll still ask for Amanda; and if/when I see her, I'll hope she forgot today. H*ll, I don't know anything about her other'n what she looks like.....and how young she is.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Like I eluded to here: http://forums.somd.com/threads/320013-Best-Pickup-Lines/page3, I fumbled for a way to ask Amanda out, but failed miserably. When I walked into the shop, she saw me and led me back to her station, 'You're back for another haircut?' "Well, no.....your card that you gave me a couple weeks ago; I can't find it." So she handed me another one. Then that's where things fell apart. At one point in the awkwardness she says, 'well, I'm only 21.....' OOPS! So, the next time I get a haircut, I'll still ask for Amanda; and if/when I see her, I'll hope she forgot today. H*ll, I don't know anything about her other'n what she looks like.....and how young she is.

I see a restraining order in your future

littlelady

God bless the USA
NAHHH! You're dreamin'.....or high.....

I do want to say that itsbob made me laugh, and I seriously doubt he is high. But, you know when you put yourself on this forum, you have to expect the replies. I am the poster child for that crap. :lol: But, I do think that all opinions matter. :huggy:

The thing is... any member can stop posting at any time. If one chooses to keep posting, then you get what you get. I love it! This forum is so amusing. I am not leaving, yet.

Last edited:

DEEKAYPEE8569

I do want to say that itsbob made me laugh, and I seriously doubt he is high. But, you know when you put yourself on this forum, you have to expect the replies. I am the poster child for that crap. :lol: But, I do think that all opinions matter. :huggy:

The thing is... any member can stop posting at any time. If one chooses to keep posting, then you get what you get. I love it! This forum is so amusing. I am not leaving, yet.
Yeah.....I know.....

warneckutz

You and DeePee would make a cute couple.

luvmygdaughters

This has me wondering all the stories I hear about women that have to get restraining orders. I keep hearing about a bad boy attraction. Well isn't self centered part of the bad boy persona? I scratch my head at the women that procreate with a guy that shows zero potential as a bread winner. So while people will say they like to be treated with respect many of them are lacking self respect.

I believe you are describing the difference in a "Girl and a "Woman". Most girls, like the "bad boy" image in high school and maybe in college. As she matures into a woman, that persona is no longer desirable in a long term commitment. Of course, this will not apply to all women, but in my experience, and those of some friends, it does.