Do you agree with these Ilhan Omar quotes or is she out of line?

Sapidus

I've posted anti-American statements by her. I will not go over them again because you, as I predicted, saw no hatred of America in the clearly anti-American lies she stated.

Done with that.

Can you please provide when any of those quotes were said, so I can learn the context of which they were spoken?

Nobody agrees with you except perhaps Fox news.

Nothing she said saw untrue or anti american in the quotes you posted

This_person

Nobody agrees with you except perhaps Fox news.

Nothing she said saw untrue or anti american in the quotes you posted
As I've said:
Done with that.

Can you please provide when any of those quotes were said, so I can learn the context of which they were spoken?

This_person

TP... his above reply should tell you he doesn’t know.
The answer was provided twice earlier in the thread. I know what his intent was - or, rather, whatever website he got it from while waiting to pounce.

To be fair, it's no different from posting Obama's quotes on the illegal alien situation, waiting for someone to call it racist because they think it came from Trump, and then finding out they called Obama a racist.

The difference is, the vast majority of us wanted to know the context of the quotes BEFORE it was pointed out from whence they came. You know, honestly looking to judge the quotes and not knee-jerk react.

PeoplesElbow

MS-13 was started in the US and then spread back to El Salvadore due to the deportation of gang members. Not the other way around.
But MS-13 was mutated from just a group of Salvadorians that stuck together for protection once the "veterans" of a very brutal civil war back home illegally immigrated to the US. It was these former soldiers in the civil war that turned it into a gang to be feared. Therefore it was brought here.