Do you agree with these Ilhan Omar quotes or is she out of line?

WingsOfGold

Says the man who doesn’t understand the word genocide and doesn’t believe the US was built on the back of free slave labor.
Built is a stretch especially up north. Aided by slaves would be much more accurate and it was what was going on in the world at that time. Tribal wars among primitive people that "souled" their enemy brothers. Sad, Africans today STILL sell each other like chattel. Face it, Trump (PBUH) is correct, Africa is and probably always will be a shlthole.

rmorse

But MS-13 was mutated from just a group of Salvadorians that stuck together for protection once the "veterans" of a very brutal civil war back home illegally immigrated to the US. It was these former soldiers in the civil war that turned it into a gang to be feared. Therefore it was brought here.

Kiiiiinda. Their civil war was in the 90s though I thought. I’ll have to do some research. MS13 wasn’t brought here though; it was formed in California, starting (like all gangs) as a group trying to stick together to not get preyed on by the existing street gangs.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don’t have to know anything about her for the fact that she covers her head because of oppression, slavery, and murder in the country from whence she came. We welcomed her to our detriment. She should be glad she lives in the USA, but sadly, she does not appreciate it. She is supporting the exact things she ran from. What a hypocritical, and ungrateful bitch she is. Period.