Do you dream in color?

How's your dream life? Do you dream in color?

• Yes

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I don't dream

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Cinderella

I don't remember most of my dreams. What I do remember, is mostly bits and pieces of a weird story, not anything visual. A few years ago when the doctor put me on Paxil, I had very vivid, nightmarish dreams. Those freaked me out!!!!

K

Kain99

I dunno, but have you ever noticed that when you look into someones eyes you can only look into one of them?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kain99 said:
I dunno, but have you ever noticed that when you look into someones eyes you can only look into one of them?
Yes. And on the same note, when I realize this fact, as I'm looking in their eye(s), I start focusing on it, and trying to look at both at the same time, and end up not paying attention to what they're saying. :ohwell:

K

Kain99

Nickel said:
Yes. And on the same note, when I realize this fact, as I'm looking in their eye(s), I start focusing on it, and trying to look at both at the same time, and end up not paying attention to what they're saying. :ohwell:
Me Too! :lmao:

oldman

Lobster Land
Kain99 said:

And worse yet is when they have one eye askew. You try your best to look them in the good eye but it's impossible.

bcp

In My Opinion
Airgasm said:
Absolutely, and in HD :yay:

Cool, you must be lots younger than me.

when I was born we didnt come equipped with cable hook up for dreaming.

or,, is that an added on option?

Agee

bcp said:
Cool, you must be lots younger than me.

when I was born we didnt come equipped with cable hook up for dreaming.

or,, is that an added on option?

You are indeed a "Dimwit"... albeit a funny "dimwit" :cheers:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
A friends website:

http://www.dreammoods.com/

From her website..with permission.

Colors

Colors in dreams represent energy, emotions, and vibes. First consider what that single color in your dream means to you and your own personal associations and relationship with that color.

To dream in color and then dream in black and white, suggests that you are starting to look at a situation from a more objective perspective instead of from an emotional standpoint. You are subconsciously reacting to events in the dream.

I have very vivid dreams. I don't dream entirely in color. It's mostly black and white. But seems there's always one color that stands out. Usually red.

Last edited:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
I checked out the website, very interesting. I have recurring dreams of my grandfather who past away in 95. I never understood why I have the dreams of him being alive. I was able to tell him one last time how much I loved and cared for him before he past. I do miss him very much. So the reasoning from the website does speak true for me.

To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend alive in your dream, indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, your dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

Sadysue

I had a dream last night that the US was attacked by aliens, the outer space kind, heh. I spent all night driving around in my car and running through buildings, trying to save my mother and grandmother from them. My grandma kept moving to slow and we were all eventually caught and turned into some kind of paralized manaquins with functioning brains. It was very colorful.

:whack:

The alien invasion is a recurring dream, but we don't usually get caught. They always invade with tons of spaceships and fireworks. No fireworks this time, we were caught off guard...... Boy I feel like a nutcase.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Sadysue said:
I had a dream last night that the US was attacked by aliens, the outer space kind, heh. I spent all night driving around in my car and running through buildings, trying to save my mother and grandmother from them. My grandma kept moving to slow and we were all eventually caught and turned into some kind of paralized manaquins with functioning brains. It was very colorful.

:whack:

The alien invasion is a recurring dream, but we don't usually get caught. They always invade with tons of spaceships and fireworks. No fireworks this time, we were caught off guard...... Boy I feel like a nutcase.

:lmao:
Was Kain there?