Do you dream in color?

How's your dream life? Do you dream in color?

• Yes

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I don't dream

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!

I dream in color and sometimes I cry in my sleep. Not often but there are times when I wake up and I am crying. Someone explain me this.

The most disappointing dreams were the ones where I suddenly became rich and woke up and the one time when I had just fixed some delicious, buttery biscuits and then woke up.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
LexiGirl75 said:
I dream in color and sometimes I cry in my sleep. Not often but there are times when I wake up and I am crying. Someone explain me this.

The most disappointing dreams were the ones where I suddenly became rich and woke up and the one time when I had just fixed some delicious, buttery biscuits and then woke up.
I think dreams are nothing more than your emotional subconscious
,but in your case that would be your emotional sobconscious.. :bawl:

:lmao:

Last edited:
W

Wenchy

I'm going to bed now. I rarely dream, but when I do...

I also snore. :jameo:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
gumbo said:
I think dreams are nothing more than your emotional subconscious
,but in your case that would be your emotional sobconscious.. :bawl:

:lmao:

Awww that is so cute. :dance: Now come here :love:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
LexiGirl75 said:

Here ya go Lex

Crying
To dream that you are crying, signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and a way to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In our daily lives, we tend to ignore, deny, or repress our feelings. But in our dream state, our defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of such emotions.

To see someone else crying in your dream, may be a projection of your own feelings onto someone else. If you do not cry in your waking life, then seeing someone else cry may be a little easier to deal with then seeing yourself cry.

To wake up crying, suggest the grieving of your soul and that you need to change your ways.

To dream that no one hears or responds to your cries, represents your helplessness and difficulties and frustrations in trying to communicate with others. You feel that your words are falling on deaf ears. Perhaps your dream is telling you to be more vocal and work harder to get your point across.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
LexiGirl75 said:
Awww that is so cute. :dance: Now come here :love:
:blushing:

:flowers: I'm on my way..............Wait! Hold the:shortbus:
You're not into handuffs and :wench: are you ?
You're noy planning on having your way with me,then :buttkick: to the curb are you?

Cause Gumbo don't play that.:nono:

OK base rules are set, carry on with the flirting. :love:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
gumbo said:
:blushing:

:flowers: I'm on my way..............Wait! Hold the:shortbus:
You're not into handuffs and :wench: are you ?
You're noy planning on having your way with me,then :buttkick: to the curb are you?

Cause Gumbo don't play that.:nono:

OK base rules are set, carry on with the flirting. :love:

I have had an experience with handcuffs and a baby whip. I think I will always love that man. BTW he is the same man that carried me up the stairs in the other thread. His question come morning time was, "What made us fall asleep?" and all I could say was "I'm not sure..." :jet:

You have some shoes to fill. :wench:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
LexiGirl75 said:
I have had an experience with handcuffs and a baby whip. I think I will always love that man. BTW he is the same man that carried me up the stairs in the other thread. His question come morning time was, "What made us fall asleep?" and all I could say was "I'm not sure..." :jet:

You have some shoes to fill. :wench:
I walk in no man's shoes, nor do I walk down no man's path.
Because I.
I Can turn a gray sky blue.
And I can make it rain, whenever I want it too.
Oh, and I can build a castle from a single grain of sand.
and I can make a ship sail, uh, on dry land.

But my life is incomplete and I'm so blue. 'Cause I can't get next to you.

You gotta get rid of them shoes , babe.
So I can get next to you.
I can't get next to you, babe.
Gotta get rid of them shoes.

I Can fly like a bird in the sky.
Hey, and I can buy anything that money can buy.
Oh, and, I can turn a river into a raging fire.
And I can live forever if I so desired.

Unimportant are all the things I can do. 'Cause I can't get next to you.

I can't get next to you, babe.
I can't get next to you. (no matter what I do you still kept them shoes)
Uh-ya

I can turn back the hands of time, you better believe I can.
And I can make the seasons change, just by waving my hand.
Oh, and, I can change anything from old to new.
The things I want to do the most, I'm unable to do,
because you won't get rid of them shoes.

Unhappy am I with all the powers I possess. 'Cause girl you're the key to my happiness.
And I Can't get next to you.

Girl, you're blowing my mind 'cause I can't get...(Next to you)
Can't you see these tears I'm crying? I can't get... (Next to you)
Girl, it's you that I need. I gotta get...(Next to you)
Can't you see these tears I'm crying? I can't get... (Next to you)
I, I, I, I... I can't get...(Next to you)
I, I, I, I... I can't get...(Next to you)
Girl, you're blowing my mind
Because you want me to fill another man's shoes.

:huggy:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
LexiGirl75 said:
Dagnabbit, I'm falling for gumbo :faint:
Call me my love 555-UNME
:cool:

But shouldn't I have a PM from you proclaiming your:love:4 me?:tantrum

Oh thats right you're still fighting with your emotions.

Oh that Gumbo :swoon:
Damnit how dare him make me feel this way.
:love: But I can't stop thinking of him.
:jameo: OMG what I'm I going to do?
I can't do this, I don't want to do this again :lalala:
But that tingly warm feeling I get when I see his name on my screen is so heavenly. :huggy:
Should I PM him? :whistle:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
*AHEM*...To get back on track...

Railroad said:
Do you dream in color?

Just curious - and a little bored :lmao:

Yes, very vividly and in technicolor. Sometimes the depth and clarity of my dreams amazes me. It's a little disorienting at times when I wake up.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
jazz lady said:
Yes, I see Gumbo very vividly and in technicolor. Sometimes the depth and clarity of my dreams amazes me. It's a little disorienting at times when I wake up all warm and wet.
Awe you too? :huggy:

Agee

jazz lady said:
Yes, very vividly and in technicolor. Sometimes the depth and clarity of my dreams amazes me. It's a little disorienting at times when I wake up.

867-5309...

Nice digits aside, sweetness!

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
jazz lady said:
:kiss: What's funny is that number was very close to the number I had when that song came out. :lol:

There is an actual story about that telephone number. That it was real and I believe it still exists or either existed for them as late as a few years ago. Anyone remember the story?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
LexiGirl75 said:
There is an actual story about that telephone number. That it was real and I believe it still exists or either existed for them as late as a few years ago. Anyone remember the story?

I remember is very well and was very glad my phone number was not that number exactly. :lmao: Here's Snopes version:

"Jenny (867-5309)" caused nothing but grief for telephone customers unlucky enough to have that combination of numbers as their own. Its relentless chorus, "Jenny don't change your number - eight six seven five three oh nah-eeh-ah-ine," pounded the phone number into the minds of teenagers everywhere, resulting in waves of kids dialing it and asking for Jenny. The joke quickly became old for those who had the number and weren't interested in talking to horny teens.

Even as recently as 1999, phone customers unlucky enough to have been assigned an 867-5309 number were still getting plenty of crank calls.

http://www.snopes.com/music/songs/8675309.asp

morganj614

There are times my dreams are very lucid :yawn:

http://dreamemporium.com/lucid_dreams.html

Lucid dreams are actually "beyond dreaming." What happens is, you'll be having a dream when suddenly your conscious mind takes notice of an anomoly, or something "not quite right," and you think, "Hey-this can't be real, so

"I MUST BE DREAMING!"

That's when the magic happens, and the dreamer is aware that he is dreaming. Anything can happen, then. You can fly like a bird, you can talk to a long-lost loved one, you can tell your boss to take this job and shove it, you can travel to beautiful lands in the blink of an eye, you can make elephants appear...the possiblities are endless.

Tidbits from last nights very vivid dream...

I was with family some immediate, some extended. We were at a house in a rural area, I'm thinking Virginia as the dirt was very reddish. We had stocked and secured an in-ground basement. I had the distinct feeling we had done this in preparation for something that was to come. My daughter was not with us. She had gone off with extended family to attend a party. I had let her because we had no idea when the day would come that we would need to shelter. Late afternoon/eveningish... there was a ruckus... some "things" fell from the sky. Reminded me of sandbags, but when they hit the ground they immediately set off big clouds of some powdery substance. We immediately took cover in the basement shelter. I remember all dogs came in with us but one. There wa a very small window that we could use to peer outside. I saw the car pull up as they were bringing my daughter home. I had the distinct feeling that her entering the shelter was not an option and I kept thinking real hard, "M, Get back in the car and leave! M, get out of there fast!" Then I woke up. :eyebrow: