Do you think I can save my hair?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
It has a little wave. I have left it to dry before and it is doable. Looks better blow dried, more professional.
You know, you probably just need a good few inches taken off. I had the angled bob and it has since grown out a lot. I had to flat iron my hair everyday. It was a PIA, but I adore the style.

Geek

You know, you probably just need a good few inches taken off. I had the angled bob and it has since grown out a lot. I had to flat iron my hair everyday. It was a PIA, but I adore the style.

Flat iron scares me! Could you imagine the smell if I put it to this haystack right now:lmao:

Geek

Your hair can't be that bad. Post a pic.

Hell no!!! Who are you? :lmao:

It feels so dry. Having it come out in my hands made me want to crap myself. I was afraid to sleep, I thought it would be in a pile on the pillow.

I would not be cute without hair.

Attachments

• billthecat.jpg
    billthecat.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 70

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hell no!!! Who are you? :lmao:

It feels so dry. Having it come out in my hands made me want to crap myself. I was afraid to sleep, I thought it would be in a pile on the pillow.

I would not be cute without hair.

When you colored your hair, are you sure you washed it all out? Next time mix in conditioner with the color. That would help.