Does anyone know about this "Mark Guy" Missing down by gate 3

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
LovingMother said:
BTW: Hubby called his cell... no answer.... :-( just called it... I made him....

I don't understand why they are being so closed about it. Wouldn't it help others to search for him? It is hard to help if you don't know what is going on. I am praying for hi and his family that he has a safe return home.

:huggy:

Nicole_in_somd said:
I don't understand why they are being so closed about it. Wouldn't it help others to search for him? It is hard to help if you don't know what is going on. I am praying for hi and his family that he has a safe return home.

:huggy:
Law enforcement = control freaks. You are just the public, you don't need to know what WE know.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Because he was letting the police do there jobs..... Then lastnight he was "TOLD" to call so he did!!!!!!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I can't believe there's three pages about this that contain absolutely NO information. All you are doing is sitting behind your computers clucking like a bunch of hens. Worthless.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ehesef said:
I can't believe there's three pages about this that contain absolutely NO information. All you are doing is sitting behind your computers clucking like a bunch of hens. Worthless.

I don't understand what the big deal is either. :shrug:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
kwillia said:
Well, the best I can gather is LovingMother's husband usually sees this guy twice a week and he's going thru withdrawals or something...:shrug:
She must be one of those people that thinks she's WAY more important that she actually is.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Well, the best I can gather is LovingMother's husband usually sees this guy twice a week and he's going thru withdrawals or something...:shrug:

Is it also true that he can't call him without police permission?

Nanny Pam

kwillia said:

Maybe the dude was having a affair with LM and her hubby found out and ....
nevermind.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
RoseRed said:
Is it also true that he can't call him without police permission?
Well, it could either be by police permission or a girlfriend's permission at the firehouse or she could just make her husband call him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nanny Pam said:
Maybe the dude was having a affair with LM and her hubby found out and ....
nevermind.

Maybe she works for the BayNet and is checking her facts before posting the story. You know how they like to have the fastest scoop... :shrug:

Cowgirl

Well, I think I'd be a little freaked out if someone I worked w/ went missing and there was a police search to find him...
:shrug:
But that's just me.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Cowgirl said:
Well, I think I'd be a little freaked out if someone I worked w/ went missing and there was a police search to find him...
:shrug:
But that's just me.
Freaked out, fine, I can understand that. But thinking that you have a right to police information because your husband sees him twice a week? That's just ignorant.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just received via email ...

Mark Tippett, Age 44
W/M - 6 ft - 200 lbs
Gargoyle tattoo upper left arm
Last seen wearing black “Johnny Cash” T-shirt and blue jeans
Missing since Sunday, September 3, 2006
From Cedar Cove area of Lexington Park
Please contact St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office
with information at 301-475-4040