Does anyone know about this "Mark Guy" Missing down by gate 3

officeguy

There was a divorce hearing on 5 Sept 2019. Her hubs filed according to the Judicial website. She had a speeding ticket in 2018, other than that it looks like she has been behaving herself for a while. Hope she stays clean. I personally know the impact of drug addiction of a child.

None of the recent entries seem indicate that she has fallen into her old ways. One of the cases where drugs were to blame for much of the antisocial behavior. Whatever drug program they have at the women's prison must have worked.

officeguy

Not sure it was ever posted in this thread, but in Feb 2009, Mark Tippetts remains were found. The investigation was closed as 'undetermined death' and no charges were filed. Based on the information found during the investigation, suicide was believed to be the most likely scenario.

Last edited:

DannyMotorcycle

what kind of commie brainwashing is going on here.. "if you have out of state tags you're robbing me". GTFOH.
MD gov't is robbing you. It's better to starve the beast and not give them anything you can get away with not giving them.
Rain tax, flush tax, GTFOH as if not being over taxed before that. Starve the beast.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

what kind of commie brainwashing is going on here.. "if you have out of state tags you're robbing me". GTFOH. MD gov't is robbing you. It's better to starve the beast and not give them anything you can get away with not giving them. Rain tax, flush tax, GTFOH as if not being over taxed before that. Starve the beast.
Where'd you read that? Not disagreeing with you.