Does Anyone Know.....

MissMissy

Merry Christmas to you too!

Ok for all of those who feel the need to continue sending red despite me explaining I am just in general irritated and it unfortantely came out directed at her. Its definitely been a hard year for me find the christmas spirit. I apologize for that! I'll work on it!

Still no reason to take out your lack of "christmas spirit" on someone who has enough problems that has done nothing at all to you.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
desertrat said:
I haven't seen them out this year. I wonder if they plan on setting up somewhere in St Marys Co.?

There are many drop boxes around. If you go to the site and click on toy drop locations, you'll find a list for St. Mary's/Calvert:

Marine Toys for Tots Foundation

Select Maryland from the drop-down list, then scroll to the bottom and click the '+' sign next to "View Patuxent River MD Toy Drop Sites."

Booboo3604

Then get out of yourself and you lousy, mean mood and go do something for someone else..It is amazing how it feels to GIVE when not asked....
Go get off your pitty pot, stop feeling sorry for yourself and go find ANYTHING to be grateful for....and the Christmas sprite will fill your heart..:huggy:

I do give when I am not asked! (but its really its to doggies not kids, But its giving either way). I have plenty to be grateful for. My "christmas spirit" has been affected in large by just watching other people. To see grown people fight in the mall is ridiculous. And having people come across like they are owed something. Thats the stuff that makes me shake my head and wonder why we even bother. I will try and not let that stuff get me down so much. :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Merry Christmas to you too!

Ok for all of those who feel the need to continue sending red despite me explaining I am just in general irritated and it unfortantely came out directed at her. Its definitely been a hard year for me find the christmas spirit. I apologize for that! I'll work on it!

:huggy::huggy:Merry Christmas!

Booboo3604

Still no reason to take out your lack of "christmas spirit" on someone who has enough problems that has done nothing at all to you.

actually really initially it was all a misunderstanding as I thought it was her who originally responded to the train thing but not the one offer to have her come do some work to try and earn some extra money. To me that sounded messed up so I made a comment. Then I was called el jerko and shallow and then it went down hill from there as that got me riled up.

SpriteZero

I do give when I am not asked! (but its really its to doggies not kids, But its giving either way). I have plenty to be grateful for. My "christmas spirit" has been affected in large by just watching other people. To see grown people fight in the mall is ridiculous. And having people come across like they are owed something. Thats the stuff that makes me shake my head and wonder why we even bother. I will try and not let that stuff get me down so much. :huggy:

Booboo..you are either part of the problem or part of the solution..
It is up to you to decide which part you are part of...
and it is CHRISTMAS..and it is about the birth of a child..so give a present to the child..not the doggies..

dn0121

actually really initially it was all a misunderstanding as I thought it was her who originally responded to the train thing but not the one offer to have her come do some work to try and earn some extra money. To me that sounded messed up so I made a comment. Then I was called el jerko and shallow and then it went down hill from there as that got me riled up.

Im getting the bad karma too but such is life. I donate plenty to the United Way. I also give a lot to my girlfriends friend that is a young single mom. We take them out to eat with us, have them over as much as they want to come. There is nothing like seeing a little girls face light up when she opens a present from Santa. I can't wait until Christmas to see her so happy.

So I'm sorry if my offer of work offended you. Not once did I say you needed to leave your child at home. He could play video games or read a book. I think it was a generous offer that you would have felt good about also since you would have worked for the money. I mean $100 for a few hours cleaning seems like a deal to me.

SpriteZero

I never said I only gave at christmas, I give all year long where it has nothing to do with the birth of anything.

Boo, you said you did not have the Christmas spirit..so it IS what we are talking about..Christmas...and that is the celebration of the BIRTH of Jesus..OK?

OK..way too much time talking about you and your "issues"..

Now back to the real topic...finding ways to help Roxie help her son!!!!:yahoo:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Booboo..you are either part of the problem or part of the solution..
It is up to you to decide which part you are part of...
and it is CHRISTMAS..and it is about the birth of a child..so give a present to the child..not the doggies..

Booboo made a Booboo, she admits...forgive and get the Christmas spirit!!! JMO:flowers:

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
So, whatcha getting the little guy?

It depends on the age. Little guy I would love to buy some toys and clothes. My kids are grown but not old enough to start their familes yet so I miss buying of young ones. AND I would love to do a stocking with little gifts wrapped up.

DOES anyone know the age yet?

somdprincess

The one and only Princess

:huggy:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
It depends on the age. Little guy I would love to buy some toys and clothes. My kids are grown but not old enough to start their familes yet so I miss buying of young ones. AND I would love to do a stocking with little gifts wrapped up.

DOES anyone know the age yet?

He is 4.