dog house

Toxick

Splat
My Hubby sent that to me when he was at work. He was in the dog house for getting so wasted at the Ravens game on Sunday some stranger brought him home and i had to go get our truck out of the pound because it got towed. I bet you he wont be getting me a vacuum for Christmas...lol!

I remember a long time ago, some ##### that I was dating got me some cologne and body spray.

As she picked up her teeth and wiped the blood from her lip, I told her that's what she gets for telling me I stink, and she better never disrespect me like that again.

AnnieC

Not busting on you, but anyone who would give money to some stranger on the internet is crazy.

They would be smarter to give to a legitimate charity where they know their donation will go to someone honestly in need. And you would be better off contacting one of those charities and seeing if they can lend you a hand.

Good luck!

gee grinch...what do you do when you sell your worthless premo accounts?

people give money to you, a stranger on the internet.....makes you crazy too....

W

Wenchy

gee grinch...what do you do when you sell your worthless premo accounts?

people give money to you, a stranger on the internet.....makes you crazy too....

:lol: somd.com is not a charity. We are buying a product/service.

PrepH4U

TEARS.....yes food would be great

Trinity Lutheran Church on Shangrala (sp) has a food pantry for those that are working and need help.
Episcopal Church on Great Mills road also has a food pantry.
Please call the church offices they will tell you the days & hours for pick up. It's tough when you are working I know but, take the numbers with you to work and call them while on a break. I know it's hard to ask for help but, with a little effort you will find that help is out there. You have already taken the first step by posting here. Have a Very Merry Christmas!