Dolphins @ Steelers

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This is going to be one UGLY game! :lmao:

Only another 25 minutes to another game I care nothing about...

hvp05

a muddy ass game!!!
That's really the only bit about it I'm interested to see. :lol:

I don't care about either team - especially when every AFC team will eventually fall to the Patriots. Nor do I care about Williams' return.

But, since it's the only game on...

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Perfect weather for a fish! Looks like the game will be delayed due to the heavy rain until 9:00 p.m. eastern. Not sure how long I'll stay up, but I'm thinking this will be interesting because of the field conditions. We'll see...

:yeahthat:

Hey Ricky Williams is playing.

D

dems4me

That's really the only bit about it I'm interested to see. :lol:

I don't care about either team - especially when every AFC team will eventually fall to the Patriots. Nor do I care about Williams' return.

But, since it's the only game on...

:yeahthat: Also I have them to win tonight and 63 points... didn't factor in the weather :doh: :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Dolphins dealt with this not only against the Raiders (weather delay), but also played in a marsh against the Giants in London (lost by only 3 points).

D

dems4me

Either Miami is playing really well or Pittsburgh is playing really bad... which is it? :shrug: :lol:

D

dems4me

Slides about 5 yards on the recovery, love that sloppy football! :yay:

I remember a Redskin game years ago where it was pouring rain and I think it was in Tampa or somewhere and John Riggins would slide for about 8 yards :lol: They showed the rain pouring down the stairs at the stadium and it look like a flood :lol: That was a GREAT game.

XPS710

Love a game in the mud!!!
SLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...mush...plop....
Now that is football!!!
Execpt in blinding snowstorms!!!!

Like hvp said: Only game tonight....:buddies:

hvp05

a bowl of soup
I can not recall seeing a field look like this one, not in recent times anyway. :shocking:

This is one of the times I really love football... the conditions in basketball, hockey, and usually baseball are always the same.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Tough to know how each play is going to go. Either immediately stopped, or long runs. You can almost see them tip-toeing. Not to mention slippery ball and multiple, messy recovery efforts! Madden-ball... :lol: