Dolphins @ Steelers

Rael

Supper's Ready
That coupled with a major front moving through, ouch! It seems neither team can establish an advantage. But you are the home team, why not lean towards the home team and the field?
Not rooting for the Dolphins to win, I actually like Steelers football, Airgasm. Just enjoying the whole sloppiness of this kind of football, love it! I'm really thinking the Steelers will win this one (just not by 16!).

SpriteZero

Not rooting for the Dolphins to win, I actually like Steelers football, Airgasm. Just enjoying the whole sloppiness of this kind of football, love it! I'm really thinking the Steelers will win this one (just not by 16!).

I agree...but 57+ minutes and no score?
What a mudfest of a game!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Imagine - trying to plant your foot - to make a turn, a jig, try to fake somebody out - and the earth just gives way beneath you!

Aw, sh1tt!!

BAM!! :lmao:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Ugly win
How Ugly
I said it at the start. Ugly... and very odd. Pretty amazing that the one score was not made until they got within 20 seconds of the end of regulation.

And the Dolphins drive to complete imperfection continues. :bigwhoop:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I said it at the start. Ugly... and very odd. Pretty amazing that the one score was not made until they got within 20 seconds of the end of regulation.

And the Dolphins drive to complete imperfection continues. :bigwhoop:

C'mon! That was a Dophins win!