Dolphins @ Steelers

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Did anyone else see Ricky Williams get stepped on? Idiot announcers keep saying he hasn't been in 90+ something weeks.

D

dems4me

Did anyone else see Ricky Williams get stepped on? Idiot announcers keep saying he hasn't been in 90+ something weeks.

I saw it on the first replay :lol: Commentators are just NOW picking up on it. :lol: Besides Jaws, who's the other commentator?

Rael

Supper's Ready

Just saw that on the replay. Maybe the soft field cushioned it a bit?

Needless to say, this will probably be a low scoring game, but an interesting one (especially if the rain stops and they start getting better traction).

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
Tough to know how each play is going to go. Either immediately stopped, or long runs. You can almost see them tip-toeing. Not to mention slippery ball and multiple, messy recovery efforts! Madden-ball... :lol:

Have you wrote Gus a thank you letter yet?

Rael

Supper's Ready
I saw it on the first replay :lol: Commentators are just NOW picking up on it. :lol: Besides Jaws, who's the other commentator?
Tiriko, Jaworski, and Kornheiser. Better off-camera!

Attachments

• MNF team.jpg
    MNF team.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 52

Dukesdad

I hate night games when I have to work the next day. I should just go to bed and catch the highlight in the morning.
Go Steelers!

D

dems4me

I hate night games when I have to work the next day. I should just go to bed and catch the highlight in the morning.
Go Steelers!

I know what you mean, I definately prefer blow outs at the half on late games - I'm dreading getting up two Friday's from now after Redskins and Chicago a few Thursdays from now. :lol:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I know what you mean, I definately prefer blow outs at the half on late games - I'm dreading getting up two Friday's from now after Redskins and Chicago a few Thursdays from now. :lol:
I love seeing a blowout at halftime, going to sleep, and then waking up and seeing the other team one on Lindsay Czarniak's highlights. :yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready
4th and 15, take a shot? I know the field isn't ideal for a field goal, and ball is on the 31 but... okay.... :shrug:

Dukesdad

At least there's no wild turkey involved to night. I already have the headache I usualy have following late Steelers games.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I've been more excited over watching water boil...:yawn:

I'm going into the kitchen to make another stuffed ham sandwich.:drool:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Plunk. (The sound the football makes when it digs into the new sod). :lol:

With only one running back, looks like it will be a defensive effort on the Dolphins part for the rest of this match...

Agee

They sodded it last night, no speed running tonight!

That coupled with a major front moving through, ouch! It seems neither team can establish an advantage. But you are the home team, why not lean towards the home team and the field?