Don't join So.Md Singles

somddove

PrepH4U said:
At least she admitted it, how about you next? :lol:

I am not mean. I did apologize and admitted that I was confused due to the quotes layout.

Is it necessary for the nasty remarks? especially the mean remarks?

Last edited:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
somddove said:
I am not mean. I did apologized and admitted that I was confused due to the quotes layout.

Is it necessary for the nasty remarks? especially the mean remarks?
The only thing that is truly necessary is remedial English.

somddove

Forum Rules

No personal attacks. If you're having a heated disagreement with another member, that's one thing. But there's no need to bring their wife, mother, daughter, etc. into it.

No flaming the newbies. This should be a friendly and welcoming environment for new members, not a trial by fire.

I guess rules are out the window based on some of the write ups.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
somddove said:
Forum Rules

No personal attacks. If you're having a heated disagreement with another member, that's one thing. But there's no need to bring their wife, mother, daughter, etc. into it.

No flaming the newbies. This should be a friendly and welcoming environment for new members, not a trial by fire.

Have you nothing better to do? How PATHETIC.

And just how are YOU going to enforce these rules, Miss Moderator?

nomoney

somddove said:
Forum Rules

did someone bring your momma into this fight? dammit...i missed it. I bet that was some funny ##%@. :lol:

PrepH4U

somddove said:
Forum Rules

How do you classify yourself as a newbie, you have been a member since 2005? :shrug:

ylexot

Super Genius
somddove said:
Forum Rules

Report us :shrug:

Good luck with that.