Dossair on Trump Paid for By Hillary and DNC

Agee

Why do you think her biggest supporters - the prog media - are now turning on her? A year ago they'd have never published that story. Now that she's making a deranged spectacle of herself, they want her gone. They tried asking her nicely, but her ego and sense of entitlement is too big for that. Now they're telling her: "Get lost."

It is gratifying, however, to see Hillary gored by the ox she was in bed with her whole adult life. See, Hillary? You're not special after all.

and she called Trump supporters, "a group of deplorables"...

PsyOps

Pixelated
So many of us have known for a very long time the corruption that follows the Clintons. They have laid a swath of human political carnage for decades. Perhaps it's finally catching up with them. Perhaps democrats are beginning to see the liability they are to the party. Perhaps, after losing two presidential bids, it's no longer worth it defending these deeply corrupt people.

Maybe we'll finally be free of these despots.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A YEAR of Clinton lies about the 'golden showers' dossier exposed as Hillary's lawyer is under fire for falsely denying paying for it

• It's claimed that Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias and other Democrats falsely denied to reporters their involvement in the 'dirty dossier'
  • Two New York Times journalists say they were lied to at every turn
  • It's now established that Clinton lawyer Marc Elias arranged for the campaign and the Democratic Party to pay a dirt-digging firm to produce the dossier
  • 'Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year,' Times reporter Maggie Haberman tweeted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lies-dirty-dossier-exposed.html#ixzz4wc6lxyCH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One line that you are all going to want to ignore :yay:

Here Are The 10 Most Important Reported Claims About The Steele Dossier On Russia
There's a lot of misinformation swirling about that shoddy dossier on Trump and Russia compiled by Christopher Steele. Here's what's actually been reported on the matter.

2) No, the Russian dossier was not initially funded by Republicans

When the news broke that the Clinton campaign and the DNC were admitting partial responsibility for the Russia dossier, journalists acted like they’d presented it as a Clinton campaign operation all along. They also claimed it was initially funded by a Republican.

Incorrect. And Tapper took the tweet down when the error was pointed out. There is no evidence that a Republican donor or Republican campaign was ever involved with the Russian dossier. Fusion GPS claimed to reporters (though they did not provide evidence) that a Republican funded separate opposition research on Trump, dealing with his business interests. But as the Washington Post itself reports, the dossier did not exist until after the Democrats hired Fusion GPS:

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

BOP

A YEAR of Clinton lies about the 'golden showers' dossier exposed as Hillary's lawyer is under fire for falsely denying paying for it

• It's claimed that Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias and other Democrats falsely denied to reporters their involvement in the 'dirty dossier'
  • Two New York Times journalists say they were lied to at every turn
  • It's now established that Clinton lawyer Marc Elias arranged for the campaign and the Democratic Party to pay a dirt-digging firm to produce the dossier
  • 'Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year,' Times reporter Maggie Haberman tweeted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lies-dirty-dossier-exposed.html#ixzz4wc6lxyCH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What's the over/under on ol' Marc Elias committing suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head (or something)?

Hijinx

I don't need to go through the litany of Hillary's sins, we all know them.
Now it comes out that her campaign paid for the Russian Dossier.
In reality it is just another dirty trick played by she and the democrats.
We have a dildo named Mueller getting paid and 16 attorneys being paid to chase down this wild goose at taxpayers expense.

Geez how many scandals has Hillary and her husband been through?
And she walks away unphased.
And the point of my post?

There are still idiots out there who believe she should have been president.

Mass insanity.

Midnightrider

Here Are The 10 Most Important Reported Claims About The Steele Dossier On Russia
There's a lot of misinformation swirling about that shoddy dossier on Trump and Russia compiled by Christopher Steele. Here's what's actually been reported on the matter.

2) No, the Russian dossier was not initially funded by Republicans

When the news broke that the Clinton campaign and the DNC were admitting partial responsibility for the Russia dossier, journalists acted like they’d presented it as a Clinton campaign operation all along. They also claimed it was initially funded by a Republican.

Incorrect. And Tapper took the tweet down when the error was pointed out. There is no evidence that a Republican donor or Republican campaign was ever involved with the Russian dossier. Fusion GPS claimed to reporters (though they did not provide evidence) that a Republican funded separate opposition research on Trump, dealing with his business interests. But as the Washington Post itself reports, the dossier did not exist until after the Democrats hired Fusion GPS:

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
its funny that you would link to two stories that say republicans did originally fund this, and then defend your position with an article that clearly says that Fusion said republicans hired them during the primaries.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
its funny that you would link to two stories that say republicans did originally fund this, and then defend your position with an article that clearly says that Fusion said republicans hired them during the primaries.

ah NO ....... that was cleared up in the latest article
YOU have a READING Comprehension Problem

There is no evidence that a Republican donor or Republican campaign was ever involved with the Russian dossier.

but then you like to make bull s h i t accusations parsing / splitting hairs

going out on a limb here ..... a republican MAY have paid Fusion for Opposition Research BUT the DNC / Hillary Campagin PAID for the Trump Dossier given to McSame - and passed to the FBI a dossier used to get FISA Warrants

you see the difference

PAID For 'RESEARCH' - nothing PUBLISHED NOTHING / PASSED ON

PAID for the Document know as the Trump Dossier

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
ah NO ....... that was cleared up in the latest article
YOU have a READING Comprehension Problem

but then you like to make bull s h i t accusations parsing / splitting hairs

going out on a limb here ..... a republican MAY have paid Fusion for Opposition Research BUT the DNC / Hillary Campagin PAID for the Trump Dossier given to McSame - and passed to the FBI a dossier used to get FISA Warrants

you see the difference

PAID For 'RESEARCH' - nothing PUBLISHED NOTHING / PASSED ON

PAID for the Document know as the Trump Dossier

It's all he's got at the moment.

PsyOps

Pixelated

You know, if there are any republicans tied to this, they should be investigated as well. But the bottom line is, the dossier was a pack of lies allegedly paid for by the Clinton camp and the DNC, and there is also a link to money coming from Russia. The whole "Trump collusion" has been flipped on its head and boomeranged back at Clinton. I wouldn't doubt at all that there might be many anti-Trump republicans implicated in this. But your attempt to glaze over the fact that the turn of events is not going to play out well for Hillary Clinton is a big fail.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's all he's got at the moment.

The left is aghast at how this whole thing has flipped around on them. I saw one guy saying (I didn't catch who it was) something to the effect "why are we focusing on something that happened 7 years ago, when we have this current investigation into Trump collusion going on". I wanted to scream at the TV "Because these new revelations have further debunked Trump collusion, and show that it was, in fact, Hillary collusion, and her dealings are illegal. Last I checked, if you break the law, even if it was 7 years ago, you should be held accountable. THAT'S WHY you dolt!"

Liberals have an interesting way of deflecting. They will never get that we aren't as stupid as they make us out to be. Well... some are.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
FEC Complaint States Clinton Campaign, DNC Broke Law Over Trump Dossier

"By failing to file accurate reports, the DNC and Hillary for America undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve."

The Campaign Legal Center filed the complaint after The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that Mark Elias – a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC – hired Fusion GPS to conduct “research” on then-candidate Donald Trump.

Adav Noti, who previously served as the FEC’s Associate General Counsel for Policy, filed the complaint which Law Newz obtained:

1. This complaint is filed pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(1) and is based on information providing reason to believe that the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”)(C00010603) and Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign committee Hillary for America (C00575795) have failed to file accurate reports, in violation of the Federal Election Campaign Act (“FECA”), 52 U.S.C. § 30101, et seq., and Commission regulations.
  2. Specifically, the DNC and Hillary for American reported dozens of payments totaling millions of dollars to the law firm Perkins Coie with the purpose described as “Legal Services” or “Legal and Compliance Consulting,” when in reality, at least some of those payments were earmarked for the firm Fusion GPS, with the purpose of conducting opposition research on Donald Trump. By failing to file accurate reports, the DNC and Hillary for America undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve.
  3. “If the Commission, upon receiving a complaint . . . has reason to believe that a person has committed, or is about to commit, a violation of [FECA] . . . [t]he Commission shall make an investigation of such alleged violation. . . .” 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(2) (emphasis added); see also 11 C.F.R. § 111.4(a) (emphasis added).

stgislander

PREMO Member
The left is aghast at how this whole thing has flipped around on them. I saw one guy saying (I didn't catch who it was) something to the effect "why are we focusing on something that happened 7 years ago, when we have this current investigation into Trump collusion going on". I wanted to scream at the TV "Because these new revelations have further debunked Trump collusion, and show that it was, in fact, Hillary collusion, and her dealings are illegal. Last I checked, if you break the law, even if it was 7 years ago, you should be held accountable. THAT'S WHY you dolt!"

Liberals have an interesting way of deflecting. They will never get that we aren't as stupid as they make us out to be. Well... some are.

I seem to recall Nancy Pelosi falling all over herself in an interview last evening when asked about the Clinton involvement. It was basically another, "But...but... Trump!" moment.

Hijinx

FEC Complaint States Clinton Campaign, DNC Broke Law Over Trump Dossier

"By failing to file accurate reports, the DNC and Hillary for America undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve."

The Campaign Legal Center filed the complaint after The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that Mark Elias – a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC – hired Fusion GPS to conduct “research” on then-candidate Donald Trump.

Adav Noti, who previously served as the FEC’s Associate General Counsel for Policy, filed the complaint which Law Newz obtained:

1. This complaint is filed pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(1) and is based on information providing reason to believe that the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”)(C00010603) and Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign committee Hillary for America (C00575795) have failed to file accurate reports, in violation of the Federal Election Campaign Act (“FECA”), 52 U.S.C. § 30101, et seq., and Commission regulations.
  2. Specifically, the DNC and Hillary for American reported dozens of payments totaling millions of dollars to the law firm Perkins Coie with the purpose described as “Legal Services” or “Legal and Compliance Consulting,” when in reality, at least some of those payments were earmarked for the firm Fusion GPS, with the purpose of conducting opposition research on Donald Trump. By failing to file accurate reports, the DNC and Hillary for America undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve.
  3. “If the Commission, upon receiving a complaint . . . has reason to believe that a person has committed, or is about to commit, a violation of [FECA] . . . [t]he Commission shall make an investigation of such alleged violation. . . .” 52 U.S.C. § 30109(a)(2) (emphasis added); see also 11 C.F.R. § 111.4(a) (emphasis added).

Won't amount to sheit. Nothing the Democrats do amounts to anything unless they come out against you like they did with Menandez.

Midnightrider

You know, if there are any republicans tied to this, they should be investigated as well. But the bottom line is, the dossier was a pack of lies allegedly paid for by the Clinton camp and the DNC, and there is also a link to money coming from Russia. The whole "Trump collusion" has been flipped on its head and boomeranged back at Clinton. I wouldn't doubt at all that there might be many anti-Trump republicans implicated in this. But your attempt to glaze over the fact that the turn of events is not going to play out well for Hillary Clinton is a big fail.

I’m not glossing over anything. I am pointing out that fusion was originally hired by republicans as was widely reported. If what was done was illegal the they all committed a crime. Hang them, but let’s not pretend that this was one side. The GOP went after this info first and the only reason Fusion sold it to Clinton was because the primaries were over. The right did’t need it anymore.

Mit to mention, McCain was the one who delivered it to the FBI.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I’m not glossing over anything. I am pointing out that fusion was originally hired by republicans as was widely reported. If what was done was illegal the they all committed a crime. Hang them, but let’s not pretend that this was one side. The GOP went after this info first and the only reason Fusion sold it to Clinton was because the primaries were over. The right did’t need it anymore.

Mit to mention, McCain was the one who delivered it to the FBI.

Not for the dossier. Perhaps this republican hired for some fact-finding move, but that appears to have gone nowhere. The dossier was paid for my the Clinton camp and the DNC, and possibly some Russian people. But, you have me on record already saying that if any republicans are implicated... down they go too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not for the dossier. Perhaps this republican hired for some fact-finding move, but that appears to have gone nowhere.

yeah went no where and no GOP Operative has been named :shrug: I wonder why that is

The dossier was paid for my the Clinton camp and the DNC, and possibly some Russian people.

paid for and sketchy information gathered from Russians who would make anything up for a buck - from a company hire to do a political hatchet JOB

But, you have me on record already saying that if any republicans are implicated... down they go too.

Hijinx

yeah went no where and no GOP Operative has been named :shrug: I wonder why that is

paid for and sketchy information gathered from Russians who would make anything up for a buck - from a company hire to do a political hatchet JOB

This BS has cost the taxpayers a lot of many and the DNC should be held responsible for the bill.

Trump in concert with the Congress should give Mueller and his hired fishermen 30 days to come up with a report or shut the whole thing down.

Midnightrider

Not for the dossier. Perhaps this republican hired for some fact-finding move, but that appears to have gone nowhere. The dossier was paid for my the Clinton camp and the DNC, and possibly some Russian people. But, you have me on record already saying that if any republicans are implicated... down they go too.
It didn’t go nowhere, they sold it to Hillary when the primaries were over. Unless I see the contract from the GOP customer limiting what fusion was looking for I have to believe it’s all the same stuff. The dossier is just the report.

If it turns out they, whoever they are, turn out to be guilty of a crime they should be prosecuted.