Dossair on Trump Paid for By Hillary and DNC

PsyOps

Pixelated
If you paid attention to trumps tax plan he is going to be kicking that can. In fact so far he hasn’t done much that shows as conservative. Gorsuch and the travel ban would be about it.

But you said the gop isn’t the right. They are the right, some more conservative than others and most more conservative than trump, but they are the right.

I see, so now you're going to tell me that lowering taxes is a liberal thing :lol:

I never said the GOP isn't right. In today's politics that way too broad of a statement. I said there are those in the GOP that aren't conservative. I am willing to go out and say that the GOP has lost its conservative roots and it's no longer the GOP I recognize anymore. But there are still some very conservative people in the GOP.

Midnightrider

"The right"? Let's get something straight here... the 'never-Trump' crowd are NOT "the right". Folks like me condemn their actions to pedal this pack-of-lies-dossier just as much as democrats that have been pushing it. There is a faction in the GOP that will do almost anything to get Trump out of that White House; and to rely on a document that is nothing but fallacies to spawn on investigation is borderline treason.

I see, so now you're going to tell me that lowering taxes is a liberal thing :lol:

I never said the GOP isn't right. In today's politics that way too broad of a statement. I said there are those in the GOP that aren't conservative. I am willing to go out and say that the GOP has lost its conservative roots and it's no longer the GOP I recognize anymore. But there are still some very conservative people in the GOP.
What you said was that the never trumps were not the right. They were/are the GOP and the right.

Trumps tax plan won’t lower taxes on many, and it can’t be passed without corresponding cuts to offset lost income. The senate rules say they need 60 votes to pass anything that increases the deficit. Is capping your 401k at $4200 conservative?

This_person

What you said was that the never trumps were not the right. They were/are the GOP and the right.

Trumps tax plan won’t lower taxes on many, and it can’t be passed without corresponding cuts to offset lost income. The senate rules say they need 60 votes to pass anything that increases the deficit. Is capping your 401k at $4200 conservative?

To conservative people, the mainstream GOP are not the right.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hang on, it’s wrong to get dirt from the Russians?
Trump better watch out, one of his advisors has already pleaded guilty to lying about doing exactly that

:shrug:

So what

George Papadopoulos sought dirt on Hillary in hopes of creating Trump-like dossier

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos was trying to do what the Democratic-financed dossier writer also wanted: Dirt on the other candidate.
And they both worked out of London and looked east, to Moscow.

Mr. Papadopoulos, 30, an unpaid low-level adviser, was in contact with a Kremlin-connected professor in March-April 2016 who promised dirt on then-candidate Hillary Clinton, according to a filing by Special Counsel Robert Mueller released Monday.

That same year, the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign financed British ex-spy Christopher Steele. He used the money to buy dirt from Kremlin sources on then-candidate Donald Trump and his aides

Last edited:

Midnightrider

:shrug:

So what

George Papadopoulos sought dirt on Hillary in hopes of creating Trump-like dossier

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos was trying to do what the Democratic-financed dossier writer also wanted: Dirt on the other candidate.
And they both worked out of London and looked east, to Moscow.

Mr. Papadopoulos, 30, an unpaid low-level adviser, was in contact with a Kremlin-connected professor in March-April 2016 who promised dirt on then-candidate Hillary Clinton, according to a filing by Special Counsel Robert Mueller released Monday.

That same year, the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign financed British ex-spy Christopher Steele. He used the money to buy dirt from Kremlin sources on then-candidate Donald Trump and his aides
Keep parroting that SHS talking point.

Papa was likely wearing a wire all summer and fall :killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Consider the increasing number of claims that the incendiary allegations of the dossier "check out," in the words of New York Times columnist Bret Stephens.

Bankrolled by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC, guided by the dirt-digging opposition research firm Fusion GPS, and compiled by the former British spy Christopher Steele, the dossier's key allegation is this: "There was a well-developed conspiracy of cooperation between [the Trump campaign] and the Russian leadership." Steele attributed that claim to "Source E," whom he described as "an ethnic Russian close associate of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump."

"What's relevant is [Steele's] credibility, the reliability of his sources and the truthfulness of their claims," Stephens wrote recently. "These check out."

But do they? In reality, most reasonable people not named Mueller would have to say we don't know.

"As it relates to the Steele dossier, unfortunately the committee has hit a wall," Senate Intelligence Committee chairman Richard Burr noted last month. The committee's investigation, the best probe outside of the Mueller special prosecutor operation, has not even been able to discover who Steele's sources were, Burr said.

So how do outsiders conclude that the document's key allegations check out? How do they know what they know?

Consider one of the dossier's underlying claims in support of the "well-developed conspiracy of cooperation" between Trump and the Russians. In a section of the dossier dated July 19, 2016, Steele wrote Carter Page, who was briefly on Trump's little-used foreign policy advisory team, held secret meetings with two high-ranking Russians, one in the Putin government and one the head of Rosneft, the state-owned oil company, during a visit to Moscow early in the month of July. Here are the relevant portions of the dossier, written in spy style, from the July 19 Steele memo:

Byron York: Spinning in circles on the Trump dossier

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
SHOCK REPORT: Democrat Funded Fusion GPS Met With Russian Operative Before And After Trump Jr. Meeting
"The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

"Hours before her meeting with Trump Jr. on June 9, 2016, Veselnitskaya was with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson in a Manhattan courtroom; Veselnitskaya met with Simpson again after the meeting:

The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Donald Trump Jr. and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya occurred during a critical period. At that time, Fox News has learned that bank records show Fusion GPS was paid by a law firm for work on behalf of a Kremlin-linked oligarch while paying a former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump through his Russian contacts.

Simpson’s presence with Veselnitskaya during this critical week in June -- together with revelations about Fusion’s simultaneous financial ties to the DNC, Clinton campaign and Russian interests -- raise new questions about the company’s role in the 2016 election.

What is even more suspicious about Veselnitskaya is how she was able to enter the United States.

Veselnitskaya was cleared to enter the U.S. by the Obama administration under “extraordinary circumstances,” despite not having the proper visa to enter the country, according to The Hill.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Report: Sketchy Source Who Promised 'Dirt' On Hillary 'Vanishes'
"The associate says he warned Mifsud about the danger of being played by the Russians."

The man at the center of a key allegation in the Russian investigation has suddenly "vanished," according to a new report by CNN. Joseph Mifsud, the academic who supposedly promised former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos some "dirt" on Hillary Clinton from Russian sources via leaked emails, "has gone to ground" after publicly denying that he had ever "spoke of secrets regarding Hillary Clinton."

"Last Thursday [Mifsud] disappeared from the private university in Rome where he teaches," CNN reports. "Repeated attempts to reach him since have been unsuccessful, though he appears to have read some messages from CNN."

In its report, CNN details Mifsud's sketchy dealings, which include several false and exaggerated claims about his own status and connections, and warnings from his associate "about the danger of being played by the Russians."

stgislander

PREMO Member
Here, before the Progbots respond...

Hillary.jpeg

Sapidus

You're the one hearing whistles and reading words that don't appear to anyone else... You tell us!

Its right there in the headline of the post. You can hear or read. No wonder you don't understand whats going on. Sorry