Double Standards

What would you think ?

• With the price of gas, I would be understanding and not cross the yellow line illegally

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I would demand the law do something.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I would think they are idiots and endangering themselves and others

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I would be madder than a wet hen.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
What would you say if you had to follow behind lots of people that are non Amish doing this down no shouldered roads that you need to travel.

Last edited:
S

Schizo

gumbo said:
What would you say if you had to follow behind lots of people that are non Amish doing this down no shouldered roads that you need to travel.

I'd get myself at least a 4HP buggy.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
gumbo said:
:killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Why whould being non-Amish make it any unsafer, or safer for that matter??

I almost rearended an Amish buggy in PA years ago, thank GOD there was no oncoming traffic or I would have.

rack'm

Jaded
I've lived down here in Amish country my whole driving life and I've passed more than a few buggies.......like any other time behind the wheel, pay attention and drive defensively.

MMDad

Lem Putt
gumbo said:
Thats the point !
Actually, you are trying to make a point about driving in SOMD, but you show a picture from Europe. If you don't think there is a difference, save your allowance for the next 20 years and go over there.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
MMDad said:
Lesson for Gumbo. Any time you post a poll, include the choice:

Gumbo is an idiot

But yet your always engaging in debates with me :confused: and you follow me around the board like a lost puppy.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
gumbo said:
I just voted "madder than a wet hen" because it was hilarious!

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
MMDad said:
Actually, you are trying to make a point about driving in SOMD, but you show a picture from Europe. If you don't think there is a difference, save your allowance for the next 20 years and go over there.

What difference does it make where the picture came from ?

Can we say ANAL!

MMDad

Lem Putt
gumbo said:
But yet your always engaging in debates with me :confused: and you follow me around the board like a lost puppy.
Always? Because I choose to point out your stupidity tonight, you think I'm stalking you? The truth is I irritate many people every day. You are just one that I occasionally choose to humiliate.
If you would really like to silence me, buy some books, read them, take some classes, get your GED, get some real education, then I'll tutor you so you can become a productive member of society. Then we can have real debate, and you can silence me.

MMDad said:
Always? Because I choose to point out your stupidity tonight, you think I'm stalking you? The truth is I irritate many people every day. You are just one that I occasionally choose to humiliate.
If you would really like to silence me, buy some books, read them, take some classes, get your GED, get some real education, then I'll tutor you so you can become a productive member of society. Then we can have real debate, and you can silence me.
In all honesty...I can think of a lot of ppl who are worthy of those services. It does appear that for some unknown reason you have a case of the azz for Gumbo :shrug:

What up wit dat? :popcorn:

MMDad

Lem Putt
sweetpea said:
In all honesty...I can think of a lot of ppl who are worthy of those services. It does appear that for some unknown reason you have a case of the azz for Gumbo :shrug:

What up wit dat? :popcorn:
His stupidity irritates me. I don't know why, but his lack of brain function pisses me off like no other.

MMDad said:
His stupidity irritates me. I don't know why, but his lack of brain function pisses me off like no other.
And you have nothing better to do than get all pissed off at someone you don't even know?:shrug: