Double Standards

What would you think ?

• With the price of gas, I would be understanding and not cross the yellow line illegally

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I would demand the law do something.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I would think they are idiots and endangering themselves and others

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I would be madder than a wet hen.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
rack'm said:
I've lived down here in Amish country my whole driving life and I've passed more than a few buggies.......like any other time behind the wheel, pay attention and drive defensively.
Hey try this some time when you need a laugh.

pull up next to the horse and blast one of those canned air boat horns in its ears..

when the buggy flies past you at like 90mph, you can hear the little Amish guy inside calling you an ignorant *ock sucking *astard,

I dont know why,, but it just makes me laugh every time.

BuddyLee

Football addict
If I'm driving and there just so happens to be double solid yellow lines and nothing but a buggy in front of me, I'll pass.:yay:

Even the Amish in the buggy might think you're crazy for following behind that slow. "Hey sir, are you stalking us or something?"

bcp

In My Opinion
BuddyLee said:
Even the Amish in the buggy might think you're crazy for following behind that slow. "Hey sir, are you stalking us or something?"
And the answer?

No Sir, I am not stalking you,, but I would like to bang your daughter until she screams for God at the top of her lungs, If its all the same to you.

BuddyLee

Football addict
bcp said:
And the answer?

No Sir, I am not stalking you,, but I would like to bang your daughter until she screams for God at the top of her lungs, If its all the same to you.
Are there any hot Amish gals? This begs another question... Do guys peer at Amish girls as much as they would with some random girl?

W

Wenchy

BuddyLee said:
Are there any hot Amish gals? This begs another question... Do guys peer at Amish girls as much as they would with some random girl?

Of course they do! Any woman is worthy of a first glance (peer)

All men have an excuse with the Amish female: "Honey...I'm just checking out the buggy".

bcp

In My Opinion
Wenchy said:
Of course they do! Any woman is worthy of a first glance (peer)

All men have an excuse with the Amish female: "Honey...I'm just checking out the buggy".
If they got buggies down there, I want nothing to do with them.

justbeachy

can be a real beach
I'd pass a buggy on a double yellow.... I'd pass a slow car on a double yellow... then again, I've been accused of extreem driving.. lead foot... what can I say.. I CAN'T DRIVE 55! :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: