Dr. Nasr

Roman

So, what would be a socially acceptable time to wait before requesting records? When I left all he provided my new doctor was my last page of test results. I would like my entire history.
Anytime is an "acceptable" time. They are your records after all. I am going to wait to see if the hospital puts another Doctor in the practice first. I'll see if I like him, or her before making any decisions. When I worked there, they were charging per page for medical records. They had to pay the filing person, when she was really barraged with the filing of just the normal day-to-day stuff.

There is to be a Memorial service for Dr. Nasr on Saturday, December 27, from 12-4pm.
225 Town Square Drive, Lusby, MD.20657
Recieved an email from CalvertCountyLyme with the information.
All friends, patients and colleagues are invited to join his family and staff in remembering Dr. Rafik Yousri Aboul-Nasr.

foodcritic

Dr. Nasr had been my doc for the last 4 year or so. He diagnosed my Lyme when another doc did not order a thorough enough test. He never rushed you when he met with you in his office. I know several people he had been treating for Lyme and was a very knowledgeable doctor on the topic. He was a very nice man and seemed to genuinely care for his patients. I just saw him about a month ago. If his trade has/had a headstone it would be "Here Lies A Caring Doctor".

hotcoffee

I worked with Dr.'s Nasr, and Cafferty for a long time. I miss them both, and am still in shock about Dr. Nasr. I have met Dr. Kodali before, and she is top notch. She's located in the Urgent Care in Solomons. I'm still up in the air as to where I will go, but I have time to think about it. I am hoping they put a Hospitalist in Dr. Nasr's place in the same office. Almost 30 years of my medical records are there. I did hear that they may be putting an Accupuncturist in Dr. Nasr's office, but I didn't hear this from what I consider a reputable source. So all you acupuncture patients, take what I wrote with a grain of salt.

It took me a couple of visits to get to know Dr. Kodali. She has been a real support now that I am dealing with the cancer. She is as caring as Dr. Cafferty. She isn't in a rush when she's with you. She's more efficient than Dr. Cafferty is. He used paper and pen.... she uses computers. She's just as caring and will dig to help find out what's going on with her patients.

Her office staff is friendly and talented. Kathy is the front desk champion!

I don't want all of you to rush to see her..... it would overwhelm her office and I might have to wait longer.... but if you like Nasr and Cafferty type care.... Kodali is a good person to check out!

:coffee:

gretchen

It took me a couple of visits to get to know Dr. Kodali. She has been a real support now that I am dealing with the cancer. She is as caring as Dr. Cafferty. She isn't in a rush when she's with you. She's more efficient than Dr. Cafferty is. He used paper and pen.... she uses computers. She's just as caring and will dig to help find out what's going on with her patients.

Her office staff is friendly and talented. Kathy is the front desk champion!

I don't want all of you to rush to see her..... it would overwhelm her office and I might have to wait longer.... but if you like Nasr and Cafferty type care.... Kodali is a good person to check out!

Is Cafferty even still practicing? What's the deal with him anyway? The last time I had an appointment with him I was waiting hours to see him and overheard his staff saying some negative things about him. Next thing I knew,his office was closed on Chancellors Run Rd.

Roman

Is Cafferty even still practicing? What's the deal with him anyway? The last time I had an appointment with him I was waiting hours to see him and overheard his staff saying some negative things about him. Next thing I knew,his office was closed on Chancellors Run Rd.
Yes, Dr. Cafferty is still practicing. As far as his practice was concerned, he was a better Doctor than he was a businessman.

gretchen

Yes, Dr. Cafferty is still practicing. As far as his practice was concerned, he was a better Doctor than he was a businessman.

He always seemed to be very knowledgeable and caring,but also had some personal demons in my opinion that clouded his judgement.

Roman

he is filling in for Dr. Nasr at the moment
No he isn't. All patients are asked to find a new Physician. There are no Doctors filling in at the moment. Some of the employees are there tying up lose ends, and copying records for the patients to take to new Doctors. I wish Dr. Cafferty was there, but it didn't pan out.

hotcoffee

No he isn't. All patients are asked to find a new Physician. There are no Doctors filling in at the moment. Some of the employees are there tying up lose ends, and copying records for the patients to take to new Doctors. I wish Dr. Cafferty was there, but it didn't pan out.

Sorry to hear that..... I was a little worried when I heard he might be helping with the practice.... he has had his heart issues too....

Roman

Sorry to hear that..... I was a little worried when I heard he might be helping with the practice.... he has had his heart issues too....

Dr Cafferty is just fine. He's taking care of himself. I was told that he IS filling in. Yesterday I called there and the receptionist told me to find another Doctor, and that nobody was filling in, Then I hear Cafferty IS there. Even his former Nurse told me the other day that it didn't pan through. But I wonder why the receptionist said that to me?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Dr Cafferty is just fine. He's taking care of himself. I was told that he IS filling in. Yesterday I called there and the receptionist told me to find another Doctor, and that nobody was filling in, Then I hear Cafferty IS there. Even his former Nurse told me the other day that it didn't pan through. But I wonder why the receptionist said that to me?

:jameo: