Drama free Friday thread

Im_Me

I'm going to Mangos and I expect 2-3 from the other group.

(please no sh$$ing on this thread!) :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tell you what, I'll just exercise my authority to keep this thread on track and tard-free. :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I will make it to one of these. If you are still doing them in December, I'll be in MD sometime in early Dec.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Me + 1 more

Twin & husband

Bann & Foxhound

BCP + 2

Vince

Bulldog

RPMDAD

Italian Scallion

Pete + 1

Frequentflier

Who else?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Everyone who hasn't met any of us before, there will be a table tent that says "Meet Up". I'm_Me does that for the other group and I'm shocked that none of us were smart enough to do this for Friday nights. :lol:

RPMDAD

Not meaning to intrude, but i may be able to stop by for a while. Would like to stop by and say hi to everyone. Not asking for a seat at the table or anything but may be able to poke my head in for half an hour or so to say hi to everyone. Probably grab a beer at the bar and just come by the table and say hi. If i don't have to work late.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not meaning to intrude, but i may be able to stop by for a while. Would like to stop by and say hi to everyone. Not asking for a seat at the table or anything but may be able to poke my head in for half an hour or so to say hi to everyone. Probably grab a beer at the bar and just come by the table and say hi. If i don't have to work late.

Come on! We'll save you a seat because once you meet us you'll want to hang out because we're so cool :biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion
need to pick somewhere with dancing one night.
someplace with young drunk women who feel sorry for ugly old men.

just a suggestion, opinions may vary.