Drama free Friday thread

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Ugh. Far away again. Well i wouldnt be able to go anyways....maybe the next one can be near st.marys. i would like to meet the somd gang lmao
Are you coming by horse or bicycle? What's this "too far" business? I drive 45 minutes to an hour some Fridays. Normally no one gets soo hammered that they can't drive home and we often leave while it is still light out. :shrug:
So, is Mangos a fancy place? Their web site talks about "classy", but "casual" all in the same sentence. My plan is to ride the motorcycle and therefore be in jeans, but if jeans don't work, I'll have to use alternate transportation.
I called them yesterday and they said the only attire they don't allow is sleevless shirts (tank tops & muscle shirts). Jeans, shorts, sandals or flip flops are fine.
was looking foward to meeting some of you. can't make it now. i'll try to catch the next round.
But we're coming to your neighborhood this time. We take our show on the road for the purpose of meeting forumites everywhere... :shrug:

Im_Me

I called them yesterday and they said the only attire they don't allow is sleevless shirts (tank tops & muscle shirts). Jeans, shorts, sandals or flip flops are fine.

I hope that's only for the guys,,,,,, In the summer I only wear sleeves to work and church!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
You make us sound so old. :mad:
Some of us are...
I hope that's only for the guys,,,,,, In the summer I only wear sleeves to work and church!
I just called Mangos again and asked them about their dress code. Now I know this will surprise many of you but it turns out that I know the manager and the bar tender even though I've never been in there!! :yahoo: (The kid gets around!) :really:

She said there's really no dress code and some of the patrons come there in bathing suits because they have a pool. So wear something :hot:

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

ItalianScallion said:
You make us sound so old. :mad:
Some of us are...
I just called Mangos again and asked them about their dress code. Now I know this will surprise many of you but it turns out that I know the manager and the bar tender even though I've never been in there!! :yahoo: (The kid gets around!) :really:

She said there's really no dress code and some of the patrons come there in bathing suits because they have a pool. So wear something :hot:

I'll see if I still have my custom posing trunks. :yay: