Drama free Friday thread

Im_Me

I'm thinking the only way to top last friday at Mangoes might involve rum drinks at the Tiki.......Just a thought!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Blame my designated driver.

Oh stop it. You probably don't even tell her that we all get together because then she'd want to come out and you couldn't sit on your butt in front of the TV drinking beer on Friday nights.

What's her cellphone number? I'm going to start texting her to let her know where we're partying.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I'm thinking the only way to top last friday at Mangoes might involve rum drinks at the Tiki.......Just a thought!
In the words of Rainman: "Tiki Bar sux". Well close enough...

I think Mangos is the best place we've been to as far as beach atmosphere goes and Gilligans is right up there with it...

Im_Me

In the words of Rainman: "Tiki Bar sux". Well close enough...

I think Mangos is the best place we've been to as far as beach atmosphere goes and Gilligans is right up there with it...

Well the food situation at Tiki would certainly suck, but a small adult beverage there before or after dinner and with a bunch of fun friends would not seem terrible.....:buddies:

inkah

Oh stop it. You probably don't even tell her that we all get together because then she'd want to come out and you couldn't sit on your butt in front of the TV drinking beer on Friday nights.

What's her cellphone number? I'm going to start texting her to let her know where we're partying.

I will give it to ya at coffee :)