Dream about forumites GWguy

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I dreamt last night that I met you. You happen to be someone I already knew outside of the forum. You came to my work and BB666 was there, she pointed you out to me. We sat at and talked over coffee before I got back to work. Will I be seeing you in the next few days?

I dreamt last night that I met you. You happen to be someone I already knew outside of the forum. You came to my work and BB666 was there, she pointed you out to me. We sat at and talked over coffee before I got back to work. Will I be seeing you in the next few days?

:lmao: I don't know, will I ?? You seem to be the clairvoyant one....And I've never met BB either....

I'm heading to Giants right now to get a few things...

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I had a nightmare about forum guys once.

Slotted and Doug were Siamese twins and when I gasped at horror at them they smiled evil smiles at me as they mutated into 2 Buddy Lees wearing Foodlion aprons! It was traumatic!

L

luckystar

Sounds like you need a break from the forums, sweetie.

frozenrain

QUOTE=GWguy;3476102]:lmao: I don't know, will I ?? You seem to be the clairvoyant one....And I've never met BB either....

I'm heading to Giants right now to get a few things...[/QUOTE]

:eyebrow: You mean Stollen -admit it:lol:

Leave one on the shelf for me!

QUOTE=GWguy;3476102]:lmao: I don't know, will I ?? You seem to be the clairvoyant one....And I've never met BB either....

I'm heading to Giants right now to get a few things...

Leave one on the shelf for me![/QUOTE]

Actually, no. :lmao: I avoided that isle. Ate two of those things in two weeks.

Needed margarine and cream cheese for some baking projects.

frozenrain

Leave one on the shelf for me!

Actually, no. :lmao: I avoided that isle. Ate two of those things in two weeks.

Needed margarine and cream cheese for some baking projects.[/QUOTE]

Ok I believe you...blimey would you just believe it I saw a pig flying past my window:killingme

Only joking! I truly do believe you.

What are you baking? you can do so much with cream cheese! Take care