Dream about forumites GWguy

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I had a nightmare about forum guys once.

Slotted and Doug were Siamese twins and when I gasped at horror at them they smiled evil smiles at me as they mutated into 2 Buddy Lees wearing Foodlion aprons! It was traumatic!

you were eating chinese food before you went to sleep:shrug:

where were me and slotted connected when we were cojoined twins?:confused:

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Wow... You bake mini walnut cakes with cream cheese. You stud. :bigwhoop:
Wimmins love a man who's good in the kitchen!! :really: Seems you wouldn't know though.

While you were in jail, you saved your butter so Bubba wouldn't tear you in half didn't you? :lmao:

Wimmins love a man who's good in the kitchen!! :really: Seems you wouldn't know though.

While you were in jail, you saved your butter so Bubba wouldn't tear you in half didn't you? :lmao:

And that usually implies that they're good in other rooms of the house too....

So sad she'll never know....

Thanks Captain Obvious, gee I would have never known that.

No, I gave my walnut cake to him. :whistle:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
And that usually implies that they're good in other rooms of the house too....

So sad she'll never know....

There are many of us who appreciate men who are good in the kitchen and know from experience that not only are they just as good in other rooms but sometimes even better! :whistle:

Ignore the idiot -- obviously has nothing better to do. If I didn't have so many people allergic, I'd be asking for the recipe!

There are many of us who appreciate men who are good in the kitchen and know from experience that not only are they just as good in other rooms but sometimes even better! :whistle:

Ignore the idiot -- obviously has nothing better to do. If I didn't have so many people allergic, I'd be asking for the recipe!

At least this idiot can form a coherent sentence. :whistle: