dress

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
The 3rd is from davids bridal, but it won't let you view it unless you go to the actual website

getbent said:
The 3rd is from davids bridal, but it won't let you view it unless you go to the actual website
Oops. It's #3 I really like... I didn't cut/paste the 2nd link yet.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Both are inappropriate for a wedding where you are simply a guest. Out-dressing even the bridesmaids is in bad taste. A nice, subtle evening suit would be a better choice.
That's how I feel. I haven't finished reading the thread, but the first two options simply are not appropriate.

cdsulhoff

OK So I went today and looked at dress. After talking to his aunt it is formal but not black tie. I was misinformed..

So I picked out 2 dresses on green( Moss green) and the other Beige( with brown flowers on it.
My hubby really likes the beige one. My question is do you think beige is not appropriate to wear? It will be accent with gold and diamonds and with gold shoes..

sockgirl77

OK So I went today and looked at dress. After talking to his aunt it is formal but not black tie. I was misinformed..

So I picked out 2 dresses on green( Moss green) and the other Beige( with brown flowers on it.
My hubby really likes the beige one. My question is do you think beige is not appropriate to wear? It will be accent with gold and diamonds and with gold shoes..

We'll need to see a pic before making that decision.

cdsulhoff

I am going with the green dress or I might just keep them in my closet and buy something else.. I guess it all depends on what mood I am in.