Drugged horse?

R

riderup

blueeyedangel said:
A little bit of both, more english though once I've worked with him on it. I'd also like to do a little sidesaddle down the road, too. :)
He looks like a cutie from the pics. Have fun!!

K

Katie

blueeyedangel said:
A little bit of both, more english though once I've worked with him on it. I'd also like to do a little sidesaddle down the road, too. :)

What is he currently trained in? What are you most comfortable with riding?

Thomas99

I think thats great that you got the horse and you are happy! Don't worry about some of the peoples opinions. Your right not everything is bad. Some people just need to get all the advice they can before buying a horse- most of the time things don't go so good when people just say "I think I'll get a horse", they pick one out of a herd and do no research at all. But you didn't...You asked advise and did your research, looked at options and opinions and THEN bought your horse. Good for you! Have a blast with your new horse and please don't be afraid to ask for advise on these forums...there are alot of great people on here with worlds of knowledge. Just have to pick and choose what to take and what to think about.

I love getting on here and reading questions like this...there are so many great perspectives that are brought up that I would not think about right away. Thanks to everyone that respondes in a positive and respectful manners!