Drumroll please...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
2ndAmendment said:
Hey, it's not a vacation if you have to diet. :whistle:

That's true! I only have 3 more pounds to lose 'til I'm back on track. :biggrin:

JabbaJawz said:
...today marks the day where I'm officially 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and ALL of my clothing fits!!!!!! 3 or 4 things are a bit snug, but once these last 5 pounds are gone I'm sure they'll be good, too!!! But shoot...snug or not those last 3 or 4 things still fit! I had a fashion show with myself last night while trying on all of my jeans and shorts that I haven't worn since the summer of '03 and the winter of '02. :banana: :diva:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JabbaJawz again.

meme

The Smart Hooker
Congrats on losing the weight! Though I only had my son 2 weeks ago, I'm showing signs of improvement...still have a ways to go though.

Darn....I'm so jealous of all you out there that got bigger pups while being pregnant. I missed out on the growth of my pups!

Way to go though! :dance:

TrainHer

elaine said:
Congrats!

You need to share your experience with TrainHer. She thinks her way is the only way.
If you'd dust those CHIPS off your shoulder, you'd feel like you lost 5 pounds too! OOPS whats that another negative point...... WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

GREAT JOB on loosing your weight !!! Im so HAPPY for you!:getdown:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TrainHer said:
If you'd dust those CHIPS off your shoulder, you'd feel like you lost 5 pounds too! OOPS whats that another negative point...... WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

GREAT JOB on loosing your weight !!! Im so HAPPY for you!:getdown:

I wasn't talking to you.

What's with the sissy, little girl, pink text?

TrainHer

ummm hummm

elaine said:
I wasn't talking to you.

What's with the sissy, little girl, pink text?
Are you talking to me, now? LMAO.... Your Such a joke!! Im not going to ruin jabba's ( can't rember the name) post on you wanting to bicker via the internet~
This Thread is about HER and HER weight loss , and she should be in the spot light.:cheers: <--------- ICE WATER ... Cheers to 5 pounds, and may the next woman not catch them !!