'Drunk sex appeal' study

Toxick

Splat
The conclusion? Once again, a group of men given a series of genuinely alcoholic drinks, end up regarding themselves as veritable George Clooneys, in comparison to a group given lemonade, whose self-esteem didn’t change.

Shocker.

I performed my own study.

Every time I read about one of those stupid ass bits of research into common knowledge, my eyes roll 100% of the time.

Dumbasses.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
What about conducting our own study? And have members of both sexes involved. Oh, sorry, we do that....M&Gs.....:blushing:

bcp

In My Opinion
My personal study showed this
the more you drink, the more you get slapped and the less you get laid

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You mean the wimmens with all kinds of dating issues they talk about?

The dating situations of which you speak do not occur within the Meet & Greets we hold. They are not dating M&G's per se. (to my knowledge there has been only one match up & that was totally unplanned and was months in the making).

Therefore, the scenario of getting drunk & trying your luck on any of the wimmens would likely create an unfortunate situation for yourself. :shrug:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
The dating situations of which you speak do not occur within the Meet & Greets we hold. They are not dating M&G's per se. (to my knowledge there has been only one match up & that was totally unplanned and was months in the making).

Therefore, the scenario of getting drunk & trying your luck on any of the wimmens would likely create an unfortunate situation for yourself. :shrug:

I'm not the drunk one at those gatherings.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Men Rating Themselves

http://www.thelocal.fr/20130913/french-team-wins-prize-for-drunk-sex-appeal-study

The researchers asked them to rate, on a scale of 1 to 7, their sexual attractiveness, originality and sense of humour.

Then, they performed a breathaliser test on each subject. After crunching the numbers, Bègue and his team found a clear correlation – the drunker you are, the sexier you think you are.

The conclusion? Once again, a group of men given a series of genuinely alcoholic drinks, end up regarding themselves as veritable George Clooneys, in comparison to a group given lemonade, whose self-esteem didn’t change.

I found the "after" video. Someone else needs to find the "before".

Right Said Fred - I`m Too Sexy (The Original) - YouTube