Eagles/Cardinals

Beta84

They're out to get us
The Arizona Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. So either the Ravens/Steelers will stomp them, leaving an empty feeling that the Super Bowl sucked, or the Cardinals will win, leaving an empty feeling that a crappy team somehow managed to win the Super Bowl.

This is why I like college football more. Might not be the best way to determine a champ, but you know a top team gets declared the champion. What a disappointing way to finish the NFC playoffs.

Otter

Nothing to see here
The Arizona Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. So either the Ravens/Steelers will stomp them, leaving an empty feeling that the Super Bowl sucked, or the Cardinals will win, leaving an empty feeling that a crappy team somehow managed to win the Super Bowl.

This is why I like college football more. Might not be the best way to determine a champ, but you know a top team gets declared the champion. What a disappointing way to finish the NFC playoffs.

The NCAA reversed themselves and declared Utah the champ?

I kind of feel the same way, but the Cardinals have downed some very impressive teams - maybe, just maybe, they will show up to play in two weeks and make it a good game... I hope. :yay:

Beta84

They're out to get us
The NCAA reversed themselves and declared Utah the champ?
:spank:

I kind of feel the same way, but the Cardinals have downed some very impressive teams - maybe, just maybe, they will show up to play in two weeks and make it a good game... I hope. :yay:

Lets see...they beat the 5 seed, the 2 seed, and the 6 seed. The 5 and 2 seeds both had QBs that played like total garbage. McNabb was also looking crappy until his run late in the 3rd and early in the 4th. The only division winner they beat was Carolina. That win was impressive, sure. They avenged their loss there earlier in the season (where Delhomme played much better)

But these guys finished the season 9-7 and are in the Super Bowl. They lost 4 of their final 6 and hadn't beaten a team outside of their woeful division since week 6 (OT win over Dallas). Overall, they went 3-7 outside of their division and 6-0 in their division because it was awful. That's just depressing that they were able to match their win total out of their division in 3 playoff games.

:spank:

Lets see...they beat the 5 seed, the 2 seed, and the 6 seed. The 5 and 2 seeds both had QBs that played like total garbage. McNabb was also looking crappy until his run late in the 3rd and early in the 4th. The only division winner they beat was Carolina. That win was impressive, sure. They avenged their loss there earlier in the season (where Delhomme played much better)

But these guys finished the season 9-7 and are in the Super Bowl. They lost 4 of their final 6 and hadn't beaten a team outside of their woeful division since week 6 (OT win over Dallas). Overall, they went 3-7 outside of their division and 6-0 in their division because it was awful. That's just depressing that they were able to match their win total out of their division in 3 playoff games.

This entire year has been 'effed up, but the higher seed teams played like crap at the end of the year and everyone one of them deserved to be out of the playoffs - IMO.

Look at Baltimore - at the beginning of the year they played like total garbage. It was not until after their bye week is when they turned it on and they started to come together...

Every year it seems like a team or two from the Wildcard games end up busting some team in the ass - it is just the way it is, and if they are coming together at the end of the year this is what we see.

Peter Forsberg

Challenge that. Cardinals ball. Game over.
See the Eagles have the talent to come back when down big something the Deadskins can't do. Crap they didn't score 30 points in all their games combined this season. Things won't change next year for the Deadskins either.

OldHillcrestGuy

See the Eagles have the talent to come back when down big something the Deadskins can't do. Crap they didn't score 30 points in all their games combined this season. Things won't change next year for the Deadskins either.

Hey we beat your Eagles twice this year and also the Super Bowl bound Cards once.:buddies: