Eagles/Cardinals

Peter Forsberg

Now Now, let me think, dont the Redskins have 3 Super Bowl wins under their belts how about the Eagles.:dye:
Yeah that's what you all say. Come up with something else that one is getting real old considering that was long ago. I know when you finish in last place in your division it hurts. Cowgirl fans are the same way.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

U had a 5 win season. HAHA

And your Iggles still have as many Super Bowl rings as the Jaguars which have been around, what, 14 years? :killingme

How about some Iggles trivia? :jet:

Who won the last matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Jacksonville Jaguars?

:popcorn:

LordStanley

I know nothing
And your Iggles still have as many Super Bowl rings as the Jaguars which have been around, what, 14 years? :killingme

How about some Iggles trivia? :jet:

Who won the last matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Jacksonville Jaguars?

:popcorn:

God you're still a douche... Google all the stupid stats your want. Your jags never made it to the playoffs this year. they went what 12-6 last year to 5-11 this year :lol:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

coulda-woulda-shoulda.... Season is over. Nothing matters anymore. Get over it. Enough with the excuses.

Tell your Philly bro' Forcedberg the season's over.

I have nothing to "get over."

Honestly... it's just football. :bigwhoop: