Eagles @ Giants

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That last fumble typified the entire day for the G-men.

One of the best offenses didn't even score a TD.

I think that first drive of the second half was the problem; they were running and moving. Then tried to get cute when they needed to just pound it. They got 3, but, a TD there, slamming it, woulda, maybe changed the tone.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I think that first drive of the second half was the problem; they were running and moving. Then tried to get cute when they needed to just pound it. They got 3, but, a TD there, slamming it, woulda, maybe changed the tone.
The Giants were probably the better team but that's the problem with better teams. They get cocky and cute and think they can do it all. They don't play to their strengths as much as they should.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I wonder if Penn is conscious yet.:jet:

I just came around after passing out! :otter:

The G-Men blew it. Manning didn't have it together, and the Iggles took it to them! The running game was there, but the passing game was not.

McNabb did a great job with short passes over the middle, and with screen plays to the sides as well.

Ah, the Iggles defense was stellar too. Maybe they'll do better next year -(Redskins motto) :lol:

The Giants were probably the better team but that's the problem with better teams. They get cocky and cute and think they can do it all. They don't play to their strengths as much as they should.

I really think they were on a downhill slide after Plaxico popped a cap in his own ass. The Eagles have been playing with fire and I had a gut feeling they were going to pull it off.