Eagles @ Giants

Rael

Supper's Ready
3 hand-offs to Ward, first down.

Short pass gets five gets G to the 45.

Back to Jacobs, 3rd and 3.

Direct snap to Ward doesn't fool the Eagles. 4th and 2.

They go for it. Stewart stops Jacobs. 6:28 left. Eagles have the ball. 1st and 10 on the NYG 48.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Ward with a run of 14 on first down.

Ward with a run of 8 on first down.

Second down - Ward with a run of 4 and a first down.

Eli passes to Toomer for 8.

Second down - Jacobs stuffed for 1 yard gain.

Third down and 3 - direct snap to Ward a gain of only 1 yard.

Fourth down and 2 - Jacobs stuff 1/2 yard short.

Ball just past mid-field with 6:28 to go.

A much better synopsis than mine. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Eagles run it a few times with Westbrook to kill the clock. They then hook up a playaction pass to Jackson for 48 yards which takes them to the 1 yard line.

Westbrook runs into a brick wall twice and McNabb throws a dart into the ground.

4th and goal brings up an Eagles field goal. The 20 yarder is good.

23 Philly 11 NY

BuddyLee

Football addict
Well, McNabb just sealed his chances at not winning another Super Bowl with that move.

Karma's a bia'.

Thanks McNabb.:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm pretty sure the Steelers will take care of business.

I mean, I was pretty sure about Carolina and NY but the Steelers...come on!

:lmao:

I have more faith in the Chargers over the Steelers than I did in the Cards over the Panthers.

If Ben ain't sharp...

BuddyLee

Football addict
That last fumble typified the entire day for the G-men.

One of the best offenses didn't even score a TD.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I have more faith in the Chargers over the Steelers than I did in the Cards over the Panthers.

If Ben ain't sharp...

Wow, really? I figured Cardinals would beat the Panthers. I have never been a big fan of Norv Tunner, so let's go Steelers!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict

If Ben ain't sharp...
:lol:
If Ben ain't sharp there's no doubt. Eli wasn't sharp and look at him now. Delhomme wasn't sharp, Tavaris wasn't sharp, Ryan wasn't sharp.

Who's gonna blink first? I'm taking Big Ben against the worst ranked pass defense against Rivers and the #1 defense in the league.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Wow, really? I figured Cardinals would beat the Panthers. I have never been a big fan of Norv Tunner, so let's go Steelers!!!!

If Ben is a bit wobbly, they don't have a great offense in the first place. Rivers and the Chargers are talented, on both sides of the ball, and are playing free, loose and easy.