Eagles @ Vikings

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...notice how it is completely unnoteworthy when not one but both QB's are black?

Of course not. It isn't noteworthy. And Limbaugh is still wrong about McNabb; I'd love to have the guy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...how is it that the Eagles are STILL one dimensional and most everyone STILL finds an opportunity, somewhere in the game, to forget that???

Brian Westbrook; MVP :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Final scores at the end of the Wildcard round.

Attachments

• 2008 WC Game 4.jpg
    2008 WC Game 4.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Rael,
I had the Vikings, so you need to subtract 5 points from my awesome total.

BuddyLee

Football addict
...how is it that the Eagles are STILL one dimensional and most everyone STILL finds an opportunity, somewhere in the game, to forget that???

Brian Westbrook; MVP :buddies:
Usually Westbrook would be but he was shut down all day long. Only had one play. One play doesn't make him MVP.

If anyone it's McNabb or even Brian Dawkins.

Terps

Eagles could beat the Giants, definitely. Teams in the NFC East all have each others' number.

.. they play the Giants, right?

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Jim Johnson (def. Coorid.) should get MVP.
His defense played hard 3 adn 4th waiting for the offense to get a clue.

BuddyLee

Football addict
...the hell it doesn't. His play turned the damn tide; WON the game.
He didn't throw the pass or throw the blocks. He didn't lead them to most of the points and the critical first downs. He had one play.

I could pick out three other defensive players that were more deserving.

Nevertheless, he better have an MVP game next week.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

He didn't throw the pass or throw the blocks. He didn't lead them to most of the points and the critical first downs. He had one play.

I could pick out three other defensive players that were more deserving.

Nevertheless, he better have an MVP game next week.

...if you don't quit arguing with me, I'm gonna pour butter over you and throw you in a cage with Jazz. For a week.

:tap:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Usually Westbrook would be but he was shut down all day long. Only had one play. One play doesn't make him MVP.

If anyone it's McNabb or even Brian Dawkins.

Im in humble opinion..... ( which may not be saying much)

Brian Dawkins is the heart of that team. And has been for awhile....

Mcnabb has had his chance. Over and over again.... Im sorry but, he sucks. He cant throw worth a crap. Unless your 6'8'' or 4'5'' your not catching the ball. Its a good thing that the eagles have a strong defense.

Dawkins has always held that team together. I wish he got more media coverage... I mean the dude is 63 years old and still playing awesome football :whistle: :lol: