Eagles @ Vikings

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Play of the game without a doubt was the pick 6 Jackson threw and the Jackson that #91 threw when he tried to make a tackle.:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Play of the game without a doubt was the pick 6 Jackson threw and the Jackson that #91 threw when he tried to make a tackle.:killingme

...OK, Jackson did get ploughed like a field at planting time and it was a big play, but, it was still a game at that point. Westbrook's seemed to break their will. They were still fighting hard after the pick six, yes?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
...OK, Jackson did get ploughed like a field at planting time and it was a big play, but, it was still a game at that point. Westbrook's seemed to break their will. They were still fighting hard after the pick six, yes?

Oh yeah they were definitely still playing hard, but I was commenting on the ploughing of Jackson that had me saying, "Oh, he's gonna feel that on Monday." :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Oh yeah they were definitely still playing hard, but I was commenting on the ploughing of Jackson that had me saying, "Oh, he's gonna feel that on Monday." :lol:

...he certainly got crushed. Wisdom is the safety valve between heroism and stupidity. I think he is a bit wiser, if worse for wear, this morning.

:lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Don't think either team played well enough to be in the playoffs.. being that they are, I can't see the Eagles getting past next week.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Don't think either team played well enough to be in the playoffs.. being that they are, I can't see the Eagles getting past next week.

32 teams. 8 divisions, each division winner gets in plus 4 'wild cards'. That's 3/8's of the teams in the game. It's a great game model because it guarantees you only have to be the best of 4 to get in, not top 12.

So, while it gives us some teams not so worthy, it also gives us, as fans, a broader opportunity for the axiomatic 'any given Sunday' of the NFL.