Eagles...

Rael

Supper's Ready
I can't wait for the playoffs.:howdy:

Me neither, it's been a hell of a season. Especially for the NFC east. And here we go into the Giants - Panthers match for the wrap of the regular season there. :cheers:
edit: well, not the wrap of the regular season, but where the G-men will sit as far as the playoffs go.

Last edited:

Peter Forsberg

Good game skins. I am recovering from frosbite but at least I went and suppported my team unlike the bandwagon Redskins fans.....lots of empty seats at Fedex today. What a finish!!!

morningbell

hmmmmmm

BuddyLee

Football addict
Good game skins. I am recovering from frosbite but at least I went and suppported my team unlike the bandwagon Redskins fans.....lots of empty seats at Fedex today. What a finish!!!
I'm glad I stayed in front of my wood stove. You should have been at the Chicago game last year. It was so cold your feet actually stuck to the metal bleachers if you didn't consistently move them.

There in spirit.:buddies:

Anyone want to go to a Caps game with me?

Peter Forsberg

I'm glad I stayed in front of my wood stove. You should have been at the Chicago game last year. It was so cold your feet actually stuck to the metal bleachers if you didn't consistently move them.

There in spirit.:buddies:

Anyone want to go to a Caps game with me?
Go Tue Jan 6th against Philly it will be intense since we just spanked them.