Easy money

GRSHPPR

Where can I find a temp job for 2 days so that I can earn a few dollars. I need to earn 50 dollars. Does anyone know where I can earn a couple of bucks?

K

kris31280

AK-74me said:
Roses?

Might take more than 2 days depending.
Babysit for 2 night for some poor sap who's desperate. Heck, babysit for one night. On average I used to pay babysitters between $35 and $40 to sit on my couch and watch TV while my son was sleeping.

That being said, I don't need a babysitter right now.

GRSHPPR said:
Where can I find a temp job for 2 days so that I can earn a few dollars. I need to earn 50 dollars. Does anyone know where I can earn a couple of bucks?
If you can use a brush hook I know where you can make 50 in a half day.

Mikeinsmd

GRSHPPR said:
Where are you located? I need some painting done.

pingrr

GRSHPPR said:

What are you willing to do in order to earn that 50 bucks?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
You could donate blood plasma, find a sperm bank and donate (that is if you are a guy), find someone who needs yard work done....

D

dems4me

GRSHPPR said:

Do you know how to put in a fuel pump for an outboard - everyone says its a simple two screw job (as its on the outside of the motor) - but I don't trust myself to do it and no one has time to help me :frown: I have a feeling I'd remove something and its NOT the fuel pump :lol:

flyingdog

GRSHPPR said:

I see those guys out there holding signs for car dealers or mattress sales. I bet they get a pretty buck for a few hours. Probably can sign up for the weekend.

I have work needing done around the homestead. Cleaning out the basement (it's a walkout), painting porch railings, powerwashing the back of the house (I have a powerwasher), that kind of thing. Interested?