Ebola: It's Here!

This. This scares the hell outta' me.
Me too! And all of the focus seems to be on the people on the plane. The huge threat to us is that first trip he made knowing he was sick and then he was turned around. Did he use a cab? Did he take a bus? Did they give him a prescription and he went to the nearest pharmacy and waited there to have it filled? Did he stop somewhere for soup? etc. etc. etc. etc.

SoMDGirl42

So what about that first trip he made to the hospital when he was presenting with symptoms of being sick and was feeling sick enough to seek emergency care? He WAS infectious at that time when he checked in at triage, sat in a waiting room of many other folks some of whom had compromised health for other ailments, he then was checked out by the medical team, then sent back home. That's a LOT of people exposed to this dude while he WAS contagious. What about those people, huh? If even one of them have been contaminated they are right this very minute getting ready to expose a number of other folks to this virus just and he did. BTW, the 2nd trip to the hospital also exposed a new number of people to the virus before it was recognized he had to be quarantined.

I'm with you on this! and it is scary as shiat. We have one case........................... NO we are going to have several cases in the next 21 days!!! WTF??? Now I have to worry about ebola as well as the other virus making kids paralized!

Chris0nllyn

Ebola only transfer via bodily fluids after symptoms exist.

There's really nothing to worry about folks.

I'm with you on this! and it is scary as shiat. We have one case........................... NO we are going to have several cases in the next 21 days!!! WTF??? Now I have to worry about ebola as well as the other virus making kids paralized!
I find the timing of the appearance of this "mysterious virus" and the influx of thousands of undocumented children from other countries who were then transported to various locations in all states without first receiving medical clearance to be of interest.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I find the timing of the apperance of this "mysterious virus" and the influx of thousands of undocumented children from other countries who were then transported to various locations in all states without first receiving medical clearance to be of interest.

I completely agree with this.

Chris0nllyn

I find the timing of the apperance of this "mysterious virus" and the influx of thousands of undocumented children from other countries who were then transported to various locations in all states without first receiving medical clearance to be of interest.

How many of those came from west Africa?

How many illegals from Mexico had Ebola?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I find the timing of the appearance of this "mysterious virus" and the influx of thousands of undocumented children from other countries who were then transported to various locations in all states without first receiving medical clearance to be of interest.

I hadn't thought about that, but I don't see a relation to the man in the news. He had just returned from Sierra Leone. It's very likely that's where he was exposed.

This is not meant to minimize the possible consequences of the undocumented/un-vaccined masses that enter our country on any given day.

I hadn't thought about that, but I don't see a relation to the man in the news. He had just returned from Sierra Leone. It's very likely that's where he was exposed.

This is not meant to minimize the possible consequences of the undocumented/un-vaccined masses that enter our country on any given day.
My post was in reference to the post I quoted which referenced the paralysis. Not Ebola.

SoMDGirl42

absolutely agree

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The chance of this getting out of control in this country vs. an 8th world ####hole like Africa are really low.

beat that odd already ..
... that IS the point it is NOW HERE ....

Exposed Medial Workers, Friends, Co-Workers ....

as a destroyer of worlds, I have seen how this plays out

And here we go... Officials: Second person being monitored for Ebola

"Let me be real frank to the Dallas County residents: The fact that we have one confirmed case, there may be another case that is a close associate with this particular patient," he said. "So this is real. There should be a concern, but it's contained to the specific family members and close friends at this moment."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/01/texas-ebola-patient/16525649/

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
but it's contained to the specific family members and close friends, and their close friends, and their close friends, and their close friends. Puh-lease!

They'll play this down as long as possible.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
ebo.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
but it's contained to the specific family members and close friends, and their close friends, and their close friends, and their close friends. Puh-lease!

They'll play this down as long as possible.

Don't you feel so much better now?