Economic Stumulis Checks

AndyMarquisLIVE

I filed my own as well...and was claimed as a dependant on my parent's...thus, no check for me either. I'm thinking this was your case Andy...why not just ask your parents? :shrug:

How did you think Andy was me? :lol: our names/Av's aren't at all similar :lol:
They said if they get my stimulus check, they're using it to go on vacation.

You don't know my parents Johnny. They won't give me a red cent for food, college, car or anything and they sure as hell aren't gonna give up my money.

This is probably the case and they'll probably get my Bush Bucks.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
ours is in savings collecting interest for the new car that we will be purchasing in 2010. The corolla has 120 thousand miles and will be needing a new ride by 2010.
:yay: good plan that should net you about an extra $80 in 2 years

Of course with inflation running at 5% and the dollar declining, you'll probably lose a couple of hundred in purchasing power.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

They said if they get my stimulus check, they're using it to go on vacation.

You don't know my parents Johnny. They won't give me a red cent for food, college, car or anything and they sure as hell aren't gonna give up my money.

This is probably the case and they'll probably get my Bush Bucks.

My parents are getting all of the money from my income as well...putting me as dependant :shrug: It is effed up but what are you going to do I guess.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Most likely you are getting a cheap rent thus still dependent upon your parents.

How gay.

I mean, it really isn't that big of a deal to me...I have more money lent out than I would have coming in my stimulus package...but is there like a standard of what rent has to be? I mean, I won't deny that my parents do help me...some...but I also pay for enough #### that I really do deserve that money IMO :lol:

beerlover

I'm using mine to pay for my half of a rental house at Cape Hatteras for a week:yahoo:

I didn't try to use it to help out my budget since I won't be getting it on a recurring basis.

How gay.

I mean, it really isn't that big of a deal to me...I have more money lent out than I would have coming in my stimulus package...but is there like a standard of what rent has to be? I mean, I won't deny that my parents do help me...some...but I also pay for enough #### that I really do deserve that money IMO :lol:

Then move out. Fly and be free little birdy!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Then move out. Fly and be free little birdy!

:shrug:
I will be. I could now, but why burden myself when, by waiting a few more months, it will be much easier :shrug:

Oh, and BTW, I just remembered that there is classification for who is a dependant based on how much you pay for someone else's food, clothing, etc...there is a whole form to fill out. I guess that can be BSed quite easily though, eh?

AndyMarquisLIVE

How gay.

My parents help out some, but very little.

They're busy saving up so the little one can go to the best college she can. :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
This is a joke. Received our Check for $1200 and sent it out immediately to SMO because, our oil bill was $891.00 over our budget that we pay each month. Just wondering how every one else is doing with this??????

Whats your Last 2 digits :tap: Still waiting on mine :tap