Eew, OMFG, eew!

sockgirl77

So a coworker just shared a little T.M.I. with me. She let me know that she bought reversible thongs this weekend. She now gets two days out of her panties. Does she not think that her funk juice gets through to the other side of her panties? It is not bad enough that I had to listen to 15 minutes of what "guy friend" she spent her time with this weekend? Eew.

shopgirl

sockgirl77 said:
So a coworker just shared a little T.M.I. with me. She let me know that she bought reversible thongs this weekend. She now gets two days out of her panties. Does she not think that her funk juice gets through to the other side of her panties? It is not bad enough that I had to listen to 15 minutes of what "guy friend" she spent her time with this weekend? Eew.

That so sick. Why do people feel the need to share something like this. I would of walked away lol

sockgirl77

Tinkerbell said:
:eyebrow:I really think you ought to talk to your boss about hostile working conditions. This qualifies. :jameo:
:lmao: Nah, I really do like the girl. She's just a little "open".

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
:faint:

Attachments

• stink.jpg
    stink.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 100

jenbengen

Watch it
sockgirl77 said:

:lalala: That's just not right. How lazy are you to need that? That makes me :barf:

Geek

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20030204898.html

"Thong-type undergarments have become popular in recent years for a variety of reasons including an attractive, sleek look, minimum storage space and the like. More recently such thong-type undergarments have been provided with an outside surface revealing an attractive design which can employ bright colors, intricate patterns, and even direct or indirect messages such as a heart (e.g. for Valentine's Day)."

So that's why Smooth always wears a thong.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Geek said:

"Thong-type undergarments have become popular in recent years for a variety of reasons including an attractive, sleek look, minimum storage space and the like. More recently such thong-type undergarments have been provided with an outside surface revealing an attractive design which can employ bright colors, intricate patterns, and even direct or indirect messages such as a heart (e.g. for Valentine's Day)."

:roflmao:

smoothmarine187

Geek said:

damnit :roflmao: you beat me! I was just going to ask if you were her co-worker, cause this sounds like something crazy that you would do....

rack'm

Jaded
This reminds me of Saturday.....

I took the kids to grab a bite to eat and this thing, about 200 lbs, wearing a shirt that didn't quite make the top of it's pants, had on a pink thong that was pulled up to what was supposed to be it's ribcage..........:twitch:

My son said, "OMG dad, did you see that" :barf:

Geek

smoothmarine187 said:
damnit :roflmao: you beat me! I was just going to ask if you were her co-worker, cause this sounds like something crazy that you would do....

:bubble: You know I don't wear panties.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
sockgirl77 said:
So a coworker just shared a little T.M.I. with me. She let me know that she bought reversible thongs this weekend.
Are you sure she said she gets two days use out of them. Because I don't see anything wrong with reversible underwear. You purchase one pair, however; because of the different panels on each side - you can pick which "side" to wear. I wouldn't wear them twice, just once like you are supposed to. :lol:

sockgirl77

Chasey_Lane said:
Are you sure she said she gets two days use out of them. Because I don't see anything wrong with reversible underwear. You purchase one pair, however; because of the different panels on each side - you can pick which "side" to wear. I wouldn't wear them twice, just once like you are supposed to. :lol:
Yep. That's what she said. The other girl in the room with us and I just gave it other the "OMFG" looks. I sat at my desk and the other listener Skyped me with "Did she just effing say that?" :lmao: