Eew, OMFG, eew!

sockgirl77

rack'm said:
I took the kids to grab a bite to eat and this thing, about 200 lbs, wearing a shirt that didn't quite make the top of it's pants, had on a pink thong that was pulled up to what was supposed to be it's ribcage..........:twitch:

My son said, "OMG dad, did you see that" :barf:
So nicely put. :lmao:

kathie54

No green? Will pinch!
sockgirl77 said:
So a coworker just shared a little T.M.I. with me. She let me know that she bought reversible thongs this weekend. She now gets two days out of her panties. Does she not think that her funk juice gets through to the other side of her panties? It is not bad enough that I had to listen to 15 minutes of what "guy friend" she spent her time with this weekend? Eew.
omg ewwwwwwwww :lalala:

Poohhunny1605

rack'm said:
She wouldn't have that problem if she'd pull it's teeth. :ohwell:

Thats so funny! I actually hate it when girls where low rise jeans and have a thong hanging out and bend over unlady-like..I mean I'm sure guys may think its hot, but that is one of my biggest pet peeves..if you wear low rise jeans or pants please act like your trying to hide what your wearing, leave a little imagination! Thats just me though! I know sometimes girls can't help it, but try to act like you can! This is especially for the big girls haha

Geek

Poohhunny1605 said:
Thats so funny! I actually hate it when girls where low rise jeans and have a thong hanging out and bend over unlady-like..I mean I'm sure guys may think its hot, but that is one of my biggest pet peeves..if you wear low rise jeans or pants please act like your trying to hide what your wearing, leave a little imagination! Thats just me though! I know sometimes girls can't help it, but try to act like you can! This is especially for the big girls haha

Are you a girl or a boy Hunny bear?

ocean733

Speaking of TMI in the workplace...

A co-worker of mine told me that when she went to the bathroom, out of her fell the "hat" that she had used the night before. :lalala:

M

Mousebaby

In all honesty I would say something to your boss. Because that is very unprofessional not to mention disgusting! I really don't think I would continue to put up with that nastiness! JMHO :howdy:

K

Kain99

I wouldn't take that to the boss. I'd just explain it to the skeeze.

K

Kain99

sockgirl77 said:
But then what would we talk about around the water cooler? :lmao:
True dat! Keep listening! I personally love people like that! Make the day fly. :huggy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Kain99 said:
I wouldn't take that to the boss. I'd just explain it to the skeeze.
This reminds me of that skeeze at your old work who was always showing off her cooter.