Eew, OMFG, eew!

Poohhunny1605

Geek said:
Are you a girl or a boy Hunny bear?

I'm a girl! Thats why I say, sometimes you can't help it, because I'm sure I've bent over before and had the top of my underwear hangout, but I atleast try to tuck it down or pull my shirt haha!

milkshake

sockgirl77 said:
So a coworker just shared a little T.M.I. with me. She let me know that she bought reversible thongs this weekend. She now gets two days out of her panties. Does she not think that her funk juice gets through to the other side of her panties? It is not bad enough that I had to listen to 15 minutes of what "guy friend" she spent her time with this weekend? Eew.
You are a trip first you use the lords name in vain big time, then you talk about T.M.I. but gladly pass it on.

Pete

Repete
ocean733 said:
A co-worker of mine told me that when she went to the bathroom, out of her fell the "hat" that she had used the night before. :lalala:
At least she used protection :lol:

USNavyMike

sockgirl77 said:
So a coworker just shared a little T.M.I. with me. She let me know that she bought reversible thongs this weekend. She now gets two days out of her panties. Does she not think that her funk juice gets through to the other side of her panties? It is not bad enough that I had to listen to 15 minutes of what "guy friend" she spent her time with this weekend? Eew.

We know you left out that your friend is 300lbs......now thats a sight to behold... hell she could sell those on e-bay I bet! :hot:

ocean733

cinderella2049 said:
That is disgusting...I had a co-worker ask me to put her clit ring back in place after she had her tubes tied. Her piercing had closed up enough that she couldn't get the ring back in and not being able to see what she doing down there, wanted me to help her get it all back together....

Did you do it? :popcorn: