Election 2024 Issues

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hollywood Superstar Zachary Levi Endorses Trump, Goes Viral: ‘Make it Great Again’

by Michael Austin, The Western Journal Sep. 29, 2024 8:20 pm190 Comments

On Saturday, Hollywood leading man Zachary Levi endorsed former President Donald Trump at a pro-Trump rally in Dearborn, Michigan.

The rally was part of the Reclaim America Tour featuring Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and former Representative Tulsi Gabbard, who both endorsed Trump in recent months.

Whoopi Goldberg calls out Zachary Levi's claim that his Donald Trump endorsement might end his acting career:

“I know you don’t know much about the Hollywood history, so let me school you. (...) the truth of the matter is very few people seem to bite it because they’re Republican”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 Finally, the third DeSantis story ran in CBS yesterday under the headline, “DeSantis issues executive order authorizing election changes to Helene-impacted Florida counties.

image 12.png

Yesterday, Florida Governor DeSantis issued an executive order authorizing election changes in ten counties affected by Hurricane Helene.

For obvious reasons, county election supervisors are normally prohibited by state law from changing voting locations right before an election. This commonsense rule prevents voter confusion over where they expect to vote, showing up to the wrong place, and precludes putting the ballot box down in a locked basement.

image 13.png

But if the polling place is suddenly submerged under three feet of water, supervisors require a little flexibility. While some people might crawl over broken glass to cast their ballots, other less adventurous voters prefer not having to swim.

The order contained other sensible changes, like letting residents who’ve evacuated vote by mail even if they didn’t request a mail-in ballot by the long-expired deadline, or if they are temporarily living with in-laws in Ohio.

In his presser, DeSantis said his order wouldn’t affect election integrity. "None of those rules are being lifted. But if there's a polling place that's been destroyed, you have an ability to set up a different site, provide proper notice and follow all the rest of state law, but this will ensure that residents that were impacted by this storm and displaced, maybe, still have the ability to vote in November's election," he told reporters.

Careful readers will recall that over the weekend, I suggested affected states start considering how to help displaced citizens vote next month. As far as I know, Florida is the first to act.

It occurs to us that things would be a lot different if the federal government worked as hard and efficiently as Ron DeSantis and his Florida team. Once again, Governor DeSantis —America’s Governor— is leading the country.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Liz Cheney Isn't Campaigning for Harris for 'Patriotism Over Party' - It Is Out of Blind Hatred

RedState’s own Teri Christoph knew Cheney before hatred racked her soul. Teri recounts the following:

“Back in 2009 and 2010, Liz Cheney was an attendee and speaker at the annual conference for a conservative women’s organization I helped found. This was peak Tea Party, and Liz asked if she could come to the first one, then we invited her to the second one. She was clearly courting conservatives to springboard into something bigger. She hadn’t been elected to anything at that point and opportunistically used the grassroots movement to propel her into Congress. The Liz Cheney of today is nothing like the woman I met back then; she’s outed herself as a political parasite who will do or say anything to grab power and hold onto it. Not unlike Kamala Harris.”

When Cheney was dumped by voters, it was much like the “kids” in a marriage telling mom she was wrong. And Cheney didn’t take it well.

[clip]

My buddy Nick Arama wrote about the claim that Cheney has “courage”:

What courage? Liz Cheney hates former President Donald Trump, this serves her purpose of hurting him. She's rejected by the Republicans, this gets her favor from the Democrats. So exactly what is courageous about this?

Liz Cheney isn’t picking America over party. She, in fact, is doing the opposite. She is supporting a radical leftist because she hates Trump. Nothing more. USA Today claims this:

“Rick Wilson, co-founder of the Lincoln Project, a group of moderate conservatives and former Republicans, said Cheney's speech showed that "the courage of forming the Republican Party in 1854 as a remedy for a great injustice in this country still runs through Liz Cheney today."

Gaslighting. There are no moderate Republicans in the Lincoln Project. None.

Cheney said as she campaigned with Harris:

"As we meet here today, our republic faces a threat unlike any we have faced before, a former president who attempted to stay in power by unraveling the foundations of our republic. We cannot turn away from this truth in this election, putting patriotism ahead of partisanship is not an aspiration. It is our duty.”

Cheney hasn’t just sided with a radical; she is Harris’ squire. If elected and Harris has a Democrat Congress, she and it will fundamentally change America for the worse. And it will be irreversible.

Cheney isn’t picking patriotism – she is doing just the opposite. She picked a Democrat out of blind, unadulterated hatred for one man.

Bitter Bitch, Party of one ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'This Is Bad': Dems in Panic Mode As New Polls Show Senate Control Is Slipping From Their Grasp

New polling numbers out of the states of Ohio and Wisconsin are very good news for Mitch McConnell and very bad news for Chuck Schumer. Panic seems to be setting in for Democrats as they see their chances of retaining control of the Senate slip from their grasp.

In Ohio, Democrat incumbent Sherrod Brown is consistently polling behind his Republican rival, Bernie Moreno. RedState reported last week on polling from RMG Research that showed Moreno ahead of Brown by a 48 percent to 46 percent margin. New polling out from ActiVote confirms Moreno's lead, with the new data having Moreno sitting at 51.1 percent while Brown is at 48.9 percent. That's a pretty consistent 2 percent-plus lead for the Republican challenger with just under five weeks until election day.

There have been signs that Democrats were getting ready to call it quits on Sherrod Brown, most notably the lack of funds flowing into his campaign from the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC). The DSCC seemed to be diverting funds from Ohio into the Senate race in Montana, where incumbent Jon Tester is facing stiff competition from Republican Tim Sheehy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

David Axelrod Says the Quiet Part Out Loud as Biden Blocks Ongoing Rescue Efforts, Claims Hurricane Helene Victims in North Carolina Are Mainly Trump Voters Who Will Find it Hard to Vote

Obama-Harris whisperer David Axelrod, host of the “Axe Files” podcast, said the quiet part out loud as the Biden Regime blocks ongoing rescue operations in North Carolina.

Axelrod said Hurricane Helene victims in North Carolina are mainly Trump voters who will find it hard to vote in the 2024 election.

David Axelrod said affected Democrats from Asheville are “upscale liberal voters, and they’re probably going to figure out a way to vote. I’m not sure a bunch of these folks who had their homes and lives destroyed elsewhere, in western North Carolina, in the mountains, there are going to be as easy to wrangle for the Trump campaign.”

Ramp Guy

David Axelrod Says the Quiet Part Out Loud as Biden Blocks Ongoing Rescue Efforts, Claims Hurricane Helene Victims in North Carolina Are Mainly Trump Voters Who Will Find it Hard to Vote

Obama-Harris whisperer David Axelrod, host of the “Axe Files” podcast, said the quiet part out loud as the Biden Regime blocks ongoing rescue operations in North Carolina.

Axelrod said Hurricane Helene victims in North Carolina are mainly Trump voters who will find it hard to vote in the 2024 election.

David Axelrod said affected Democrats from Asheville are “upscale liberal voters, and they’re probably going to figure out a way to vote. I’m not sure a bunch of these folks who had their homes and lives destroyed elsewhere, in western North Carolina, in the mountains, there are going to be as easy to wrangle for the Trump campaign.”

It is a proven fact that scum always flows to the top of a bucket of "S**t", and Axelrod is the perfect example!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AP’s Josh Boak: “Florida Senator Marco described today's jobs report as having fake numbers. What do you make of that and how worried are you that many Americans are hearing that the jobs numbers aren't real?”

Biden: “Look, I’ve got to be very careful here. If you notice anything the MAGA Republicans don't like, they call fake. Anything. The job numbers are what the job numbers are. They’re real. They’re sincere – what we are and by the way, just look at how the EU talks about us, how they like to have an economy like ours. Let's talk about the rest of the world looks at us and what we're doing. So, I – well, I don't want to get going.”