Elections and Junk.

Giantone

:killingme :lmao:

You want to be a congressman, yet you are unaware of the connection between the Post and those newspapers?

I'd think this stupidity was an act if it weren't so sad. You are amazingly ignorant.

TTFN, loser!

LOL......................I'll call them tomorrow.:jerry::jerry::jerry:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

JPC... Napolean as your avatar?!?! :killingme :roflmao:
:buddies: Yes, Napoleon works for me.

I was told that my old avatar does not reflect me very well and since the reporters have been invited here to this Community Forum then that avatar works for me now.

:shortbus:

MMDad

Lem Putt
:buddies: Yes, Napoleon works for me.

I was told that my old avatar does not reflect me very well and since the reporters have been invited here to this Community Forum then that avatar works for me now.

Isn't it also true that you admire Napoleon because he wanted to establish the state of Israel in Palestine?

Since you love Israel, it only makes sense that you'd like Napoleon.

This_person

I was told that my old avatar does not reflect me very well and since the reporters have been invited here to this Community Forum then that avatar works for me now.:shortbus:
Shortbus, your attention whoring has gone over the limit - again! :roflmao:

By the way, you still haven't answered, how's Junior? I'm not asking you to speak FOR him, just ABOUT him.

Giantone

:diva: Well some one must have contacted the Southern Maryland Newspapers too, link HERE because I just a call and did an interview for them.

Having hecklers is a sure sign of success for any politician.

So thank you all for the Help.:howdy:

This is not an interview........it's a joke.

"The incumbent also must fend off a challenge in the primary election from James Patrick Cusick Sr., a Lexington Park resident who ran unsuccessfully last year for the House of Delegates. He received less than 500 votes in the Democratic primary race against Del. John Bohanan (D-St. Mary’s). Cusick, 51, a former maintenance inspector at Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, said he believes Hoyer has done little to stem growth in Southern Maryland.

Further, Hoyer’s political views, including his stance on abortion, are too liberal for conservative Southern Maryland, he said.

Cusick’s crusade against what he considers an unjust child support system twice landed him in jail for defacing government property in Annapolis and Leonardtown. He still wants to reform the system, but doesn’t believe it can be done on Capitol Hill.

Like the other longshots, Cusick wants to give Democrats an alternative at the ballot box.

‘‘Just because he’s big and powerful doesn’t mean we should give him a free ride,” Cusick said of Hoyer. ‘‘Even if he is big and powerful, he doesn’t represent our values.”

.....................................:killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Cusick... said he believes Hoyer has done little to stem growth in Southern Maryland.
I think you should send Alan Brody an e-mail and complain that he did not represent your position fairly here. Not only do you wish to stem growth, you have a desire to reverse it and collapse the St. Mary's economy.

If you want, I can send the e-mail for you. :yay:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I think you should send Alan Brody an e-mail and complain that he did not represent your position fairly here. Not only do you wish to stem growth, you have a desire to reverse it and collapse the St. Mary's economy.

If you want, I can send the e-mail for you. :yay:

I was more than a little confused by that remark myself. I can't imagine people are going to really be voting for someone who wants to "stem" the growth of their area! Prosperity is generally considered a positive step in the right direction - economy wise and all that! Even educational growth would be a good thing!

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

I was more than a little confused by that remark myself. I can't imagine people are going to really be voting for someone who wants to "stem" the growth of their area! Prosperity is generally considered a positive step in the right direction - economy wise and all that! Even educational growth would be a good thing!
:popcorn: I say that report was perfect and brillient and I am so very happy with it.

Many people see the greed growth as a "positive" factor even though it is causing super inflation that actually harms the population.

So I agree with "hvp" that the report was light and easy to my position, and it did not exagerate the pro-life too much either so it made me sound like the best candidate of them all.

Now come February all I need is 50.1 % of the Democrat vote and I win. :yahoo:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
:popcorn: I say that report was perfect and brillient and I am so very happy with it.

Many people see the greed growth as a "positive" factor even though it is causing super inflation that actually harms the population.

So I agree with "hvp" that the report was light and easy to my position, and it did not exagerate the pro-life too much either so it made me sound like the best candidate of them all.

Now come February all I need is to get lucky and get .1 % of the Democrat vote and I lose AGAIN. :yahoo:

Fixed

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I say that report was perfect and brillient and I am so very happy with it.

So I agree with "hvp"...
But I don't think it was perfect or brilliant; I think he should have exposed you as the loony fraud you are. How would you feel about that kind of report?

JPC sr said:
it did not exagerate the pro-life too much either
That is interesting, because not one week ago - in this very thread - you said this:
JPC sr said:
So I really must stick with just one or two biggest and best issues to define me against that other Democrat. Therefore I say I must emphasize pro-life Cusick against abortion boy Hoyer. (Post.)
You have also said that you have a secret plan of attack to wait until near the end of the race and boast about yourself as the pro-life candidate, leaving every other issue off the radar.

So which is it, Jimbo? Do you want abortion to be your main issue or not? Keep in mind that if people do not focus on abortion, they will have to focus on something else, which is really not a good idea for you. :lmao:

JPC sr said:
Now come February all I need is 50.1 % of the Democrat vote and I win.
With such a deluded view of reality, I'm sure you will consider yourself a winner even after you have lost by 49.8 points.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

But I don't think it was perfect or brilliant;

Do you want abortion to be your main issue or not?
:drool: The issue here is that I do not get to write the reports,

and so I try to get my point to the reporter and then they write it.

So it could have been worse and I am satisfied with what was given.

I do not know what the other papers will say either.

The 5th District includes Laurel and PG Counties and each of those Newspapers and News sources will report it in their own particular way.

So I say this one was fine.

I can still pay for my own political ads with whatever words I choose myself if I decide to do that.

Just 50.1 % of the Democratic vote then rock and roll. :larry: