Elections and Junk.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

True, Brody could have written about your perspectives in detail, which truly would have sealed your fate. You should feel fortunate that he went easy on you.

But I am now curious about something else: are you satisfied with...
... being called a "longshot"?
... being shown the improbability of getting the necessary votes? (Noted when Brody said that the last time Hoyer received less than 60% [of the GE vote] was 1996.)
... Brody saying that Collins Bailey "likely poses the biggest threat" to Hoyer? (Essentially considering Hoyer's primary win a foregone conclusion.)
... Brody writing about your three main concerns, which could confuse people with too much information?
:whistle: I said I liked it.

Why do you guys keep asking the same things over and over again?

Here in SMC the voters already know me so that report was fine.

It might depend on what the PG County papers say because they have more voters then here.

Remember just 50.1% and I win.
hvp05 said:
XXXX: "an initialism for a colloquial valediction: it stands for Ta Ta For Now. 'Ta Ta' is akin to 'bye bye'."
:popcorn: You can claim the letters stand for anything,

but a dirty mouth gives us dirty words. :shortbus:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

So the reporter went easy on ya huh? Has the article been printed yet?
:popcorn: I have not seen the Wednesday paper yet but I hear it was printed in that paper.

The Enterprise article is seen on this link HERE.

I say they reported me okay.:diva:

K

Kain99

The incumbent also must fend off a challenge in the primary election from James Patrick Cusick Sr., a Lexington Park resident who ran unsuccessfully last year for the House of Delegates. He received less than 500 votes in the Democratic primary race against Del. John Bohanan (D-St. Mary’s). Cusick, 51, a former maintenance inspector at Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, said he believes Hoyer has done little to stem growth in Southern Maryland.
This could have been a little more flattering.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I said I liked it.
Yeah, you said that... but then you agree it made you look rather foolish.

JPC sr said:
Because we're waiting for you to contradict yourself a half-dozen times before midnight. That would be a slow night for you.

JPC sr said:
You can claim the letters stand for anything, but a dirty mouth gives us dirty words.
Maybe you just have a dirty mind, assigning profanity to harmless acronyms.

So EVSU, Jimmy! (I just typed that randomly, but I'm sure you, with your dirty mind, can think of some creative meaning for it.)

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

This could have been a little more flattering.
:diva: That is very true but the paper is a political tool and it could have printed far worse.

It suits me fine to give the "flatteries" over to Hoyer as I do not wear such things very well.

I like being the "dark challenger" and the "unlikely upstart" to our big-shot Hoyer.

The moral issue is if we want pro-life me, or abortion-boy Hoyer to Represent 5th District.
:duel:

GreenHornet

:coffee: The avatar you offered does not suit me.

So now it is my main man Mahatma Gandhi as my avatar.:yahoo:

Well I am dissapointed you didn't choose the avatar I selected for you. I thought it would have been a nice fit.

BTW, I'll be voting for you. We need more gay politicians. I am also against abortion since I'm the product of an abortion gone wrong.

Ghandi is great!

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

Well I am dissapointed you didn't choose the avatar I selected for you. I thought it would have been a nice fit.

BTW, I'll be voting for you. We need more gay politicians. I am also against abortion since I'm the product of an abortion gone wrong.

Ghandi is great!
:diva: I am not a "gay" politician. :shortbus:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That is very true but the paper is a political tool and it could have printed far worse.
I'm sure your potential constituents would like to know the "worse" things about you, if they are supposed to trust you to represent them.

Of course, they could just read the confusing, disgusting array of sociopathic rants you have been posting for over a year.

JPC sr said:
It suits me fine to give the "flatteries" over to Hoyer as I do not wear such things very well.
I know you flatter yourself all the time, but has anyone else ever flattered you? About anything? Ever?

JPC sr said:
The moral issue is if we want pro-life me, or abortion-boy Hoyer to Represent 5th District.
Earlier you were happy that the paper had not "exaggerated" your pro-life view... and now, again, it's your main issue.

I am not a "gay" politician.
So many jokes...

... and so appropriate that you should accompany that statement with the "diva" smilie. :lol:

Giantone

:diva: I am not a "gay" politician. :shortbus:

................and your not a man, a father ,a husband,a politician,a friend,a human being, and your nobody that can be counted on or looked up to.You're nothing.

P.S>

I thought it was worth saying twice.

Last edited:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

Well nevermind then I won't be voting for you afterall. Someone here was saying you were gay so I just assumed.......

Have you ever tried being gay?
:diva: It is not very reliable to accept what many others on here say because some here do not value honesty.

No, I have never "tried" being gay and I do like that you refer to it as being a choice.

:shortbus:

~mellabella~

JPC,

Tell me this, what do you think of Gandhi's civil rights movements in South Africa? Or better yet, what about his drafted resolution to the British to Quit India?? Could you ever see yourself to be so bold regardless of discrimination, persecution, or slander as to stand up for such political movements? Just curious....

GreenHornet

:diva: It is not very reliable to accept what many others on here say because some here do not value honesty.

No, I have never "tried" being gay and I do like that you refer to it as being a choice.

:shortbus:

So you've never actually tried being gay? This concerns me... Without trying it how can you honestly say you aren't gay, or that you may not like it if you try it? I think if you tried being gay you may find that you enjoy it.... Go ahead and give it a try before you just tell me your not gay.... I mean that's like saying you don't like chocalate ice cream without ever trying it.

GH

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

JPC,

Tell me this, what do you think of Gandhi's civil rights movements in South Africa? Or better yet, what about his drafted resolution to the British to Quit India?? Could you ever see yourself to be so bold regardless of discrimination, persecution, or slander as to stand up for such political movements? Just curious....
:buddies: I like Mahatma Gandhi very much and I read many of his books and books about him and I like the "Gandhi" movie too.

I see Gandhi as a latter day saint and one of the greatest Holy men ever to live.

I do see myself as following much of his examples in regard to the unjust child support with my own non violent civil disobediance of spray paint with subsequent jail time.

I even concider my present political campaign for 5th District to be a continuation of that process.

The issue of abortion is enough to fuel a civil war if it only finds a trigger.

And the unjust child support only needs a trigger to start the civil and human rights fight and I try to supply the triggers.

Even though I am personally non violent - I do not expect any true resistance in the USA to be non violent because this is an explosive society that cries out for relief, IMO.

MMDad

Lem Putt
So you've never actually tried being gay? This concerns me... Without trying it how can you honestly say you aren't gay, or that you may not like it if you try it? I think if you tried being gay you may find that you enjoy it.... Go ahead and give it a try before you just tell me your not gay.... I mean that's like saying you don't like chocalate ice cream without ever trying it.

GH

:whistle: I said I liked it.

:shrug:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.

GH
:diva: I have read about the subject and I have known some homosexuals and I do know a lot about some of the problems that affect them,

so I do not believe that one must be in a wreck to know how it feels to crash, that I do not need to "try it out" in order not to be gay.

I do agree with you some in that the homosexuality is much like a narcotic (ie: crack cocaine) and if one tries it they might well like it and become addicted and that is a sound reason NOT to try it in the first place.

To truely succeed in this world then one must often shun what they like and simply do what is right.

Giantone

:diva: I have read about the subject and I have known some homosexuals and I do know a lot about some of the problems that affect them,

so I do not believe that one must be in a wreck to know how it feels to crash, that I do not need to "try it out" in order not to be gay.

I do agree with you some in that the homosexuality is much like a narcotic (ie: crack cocaine) and if one tries it they might well like it and become addicted and that is a sound reason NOT to try it in the first place.

To truely succeed in this world then one must often shun what they like and simply do what is right.

Why does reading this remind me of a Sienfield(sp) episode?:whistle: