Elon Musk becomes Twitter's largest shareholder

Bare-ya-cuda

And yeah, you know Elon who all you all were fawning over

“I don’t hate the man, but it’s time for Trump to hang up his hat & sail into the sunset,” Musk tweeted late Monday”

But the idiot bot company Vria pays for dont list this juicy stuff, she knows you can’t handle it.

It’s past time for Obama to hang up his hat and Saul into the sunset as well.

OccamsRazor

OMG I Wish I was Paid to Troll these idiots
You don't? I was under the impression that you were a paid news aggregator. If not, why in the hell do you spend so much of your time re-posting dozens of news articles on this forum? That is a serious question...

OccamsRazor

Well make stupid assumptions ....

Why are you here fukwhit ?
I'm here to see what's happening in my local area.

So, if you are not paid to do this.... you just spend a large chunk of your day reading news articles and copy/pasting them on this local forum? Sounds like an "interesting" life. Probably spend the other half of your day consuming Cheetos and Mountain Dew while on Xbox in mommy's basement.

Do you date? You cannot possibly be married spending so much time doing your utmost important news splashing.

Do you feel you are providing some sort of service to people on here by splashing your cut-n-pastes? Before calling someone a "fukwhit" for asking you an honest question, maybe you should re-examine your own life... or lack thereof :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I don't read everything that GURPS posts, however, I do appreciate his efforts in bringing the news to the forums. I don't watch tv, so I get all my news by seeking it out myself. GURPS places a lot of links here that I normally wouldn't see. Plus he's a bit of a gear head. I honestly wouldn't GAF if he was paid for posting. Thank you GURPS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't read everything that GURPS posts, however, I do appreciate his efforts in bringing the news to the forums. I don't watch tv, so I get all my news by seeking it out myself. GURPS places a lot of links here that I normally wouldn't see. Plus he's a bit of a gear head. I honestly wouldn't GAF if he was paid for posting. Thank you GURPS.

Thanks .... there is a lot of shite going on in the world

and not EVERYTHING I post is news ...

OccamsRazor

Personally, I do not give 2 craps if he is paid either. I just cannot believe that someone would put so much time and effort into cut-n-pasting news links on a local forum (literally the bulk of every day) without being paid to do it. If they are not being paid, what kind of life must they be leading with such little time to do literally ANYHTING else?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Personally, I do not give 2 craps if he is paid either. I just cannot believe that someone would put so much time and effort into cut-n-pasting news links on a local forum (literally the bulk of every day) without being paid to do it. If they are not being paid, what kind of life must they be leading with such little time to do literally ANYHTING else?
Why does it bother you?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If they are not being paid, what kind of life must they be leading with such little time to do literally ANYTHING else?

Your obsession with my life is disturbing ..... My life is very fulfilling just annoying the crap out of you Sapidus

You OVER ESTIMATE the time required to post a few items @ 5 am ... and others through out the day

the appearance may seen ' constant ' to you, however you are

1. Not really paying close enough attention
2. Pay too much attention, but still missing the trees for the forest

OccamsRazor

Why does it bother you?
It doesn't. I was responding to post #221. Plain and simple. Wanted to know if they are paid and if not, why do they spend so much of their time every day re-posting news articles. Fairly straight forward question...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It doesn't. I was responding to post #221. Plain and simple. Wanted to know if they are paid and if not, why do they spend so much of their time every day re-posting news articles. Fairly straight forward question...
Obviously it does.

Other than you, Rumprider and Sappy, no one gives a #### how many things Gurps posts.

OccamsRazor

You OVER ESTIMATE the time required to post a few items @ 5 am ... and others through out the day
Because it is totally normal for an UNPAID person to spend their time at 5AM every day aggregating news and reposting it on a local forum. Like I said.... sounds like a lovely life you have there.