Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tell me more about your knowledge of the nightlight of a 30 something celebrity

Oh please. What do you think he was doing out walking around by himself at 2am in 17* temps? Couldn't sleep and decided to go for a stroll?

The whole ski mask thing makes no sense, same with the bleach...

The whole story makes no sense. That's because it's not true.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My first thought when hearing this was it is bull#### but I'm jaded and not very trusting. :shrug: So... I'll wait.. it is a matter of time before video is released. There are security cameras EVERYWHERE in that area.

In 24 hours we will never hear another word about this story. Those palms are being greased even as we speak.

Plus I don't really care because I never heard of this person. He's just another Hollywood celebretard.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

I know you don't care because you're a made up profile, but what if there is a MAGA arrested? don't want to hedge that there isn't a non zero chance this is real? no I guess

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Tell me more about your knowledge of the nightlight of a 30 something celebrity

Then I'll share my ideas of the life of a middle aged keyboard warrior

The whole ski mask thing makes no sense, same with the bleach...not saying this is a false flag, he is in the hospital, but we need surveillance or some other proof.

Unlikely to have any proof/surveillance that the attack ever happened.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fun times! Cops can't find anything on the cams that show this guy being attacked.

AND:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/j...harged-homophobic-slurs-streeterville-attack/

Supposedly he went back to his apartment after the "attack", called his manager who called the cops for him, and the rope was still around his neck when police arrived, although not tied in anything resembling a noose.

These suspicious details, however, have not deterred Hollywood and Democrat politicians from expressing their outrage that Donald Trump would go to Chicago at 2am to attack this man.

So! Will Jussie whatever his name is be charged with making a false complaint and lying to police officers? Or will this just quietly go away so folks like Stupidus can still growl and keen about "Trump supporters" "attacking" people?

Sapidus

So the first thing I notice about these links is that only a single one involves a MAGA hat and the single one that does is questionable. And before you start down the "it's the overall Trump hate thing, it isn't", you specifically went down the MAGA hat road in post 12.

They all specifically mentioned Trump, were wearing Trump paraphernalia or said MAGA during the attack

Sapidus

Fun times! Cops can't find anything on the cams that show this guy being attacked.

AND:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/j...harged-homophobic-slurs-streeterville-attack/

Supposedly he went back to his apartment after the "attack", called his manager who called the cops for him, and the rope was still around his neck when police arrived, although not tied in anything resembling a noose.

These suspicious details, however, have not deterred Hollywood and Democrat politicians from expressing their outrage that Donald Trump would go to Chicago at 2am to attack this man.

So! Will Jussie whatever his name is be charged with making a false complaint and lying to police officers? Or will this just quietly go away so folks like Stupidus can still growl and keen about "Trump supporters" "attacking" people?

Seems like you have a lot invested in this not being true. Why are you so quick to blame the victim?

The police have collected multiple surveillance videos. Maybe you should let them do their job before jumping to conclusions.

Its not unheard of for an actor to contact their lawyer or manager before police to manage the media fall out.

warneckutz

What an intelligent addition to the conversation.

You might as well delete your account too if that is the level of discourse you are bringing, chump

sappy keyboard warrior 1.jpg

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Feel free to look at the half dozen links i provided

Merlin already debunked your list......try again

So the first thing I notice about these links is that only a single one involves a MAGA hat and the single one that does is questionable. And before you start down the "it's the overall Trump hate thing, it isn't", you specifically went down the MAGA hat road in post 12.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sounds like he was the only one out wandering the streets that night. Maybe he was out having a little fun on the side, and when he got home his SO kicked his ass.

...conflicting versions of the incident from Smollett himself, and details reported by the media being outright contradicted by Chicago Police have raised questions about what actually happened.

Debra Heine noted on the PJ Media last night that police had found surveillance video of Smollett, but had not been able to find video of the alleged assailants.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/shifti...mV8xffFJNKPRMuWfGUkxrn6VgdcUjCccTEngZNYvAurHc

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seems like you have a lot invested in this not being true. Why are you so quick to blame the victim?

The police have collected multiple surveillance videos. Maybe you should let them do their job before jumping to conclusions.

Its not unheard of for an actor to contact their lawyer or manager before police to manage the media fall out.
Now that, as expected, the story was found to be utter bs, you going to go find a corner to cry in?

Sapidus

Oh please. What do you think he was doing out walking around by himself at 2am in 17* temps? Couldn't sleep and decided to go for a stroll?

The whole story makes no sense. That's because it's not true.

The article literally has the answer. He went to Subway and there is video of him getting a sub.

Sapidus

Merlin already debunked your list......try again

These people either said MAGA, or were wearing MAGA paraphernalia or in two instance were at Pro Trump rally.

physically attacking people based on their politics or appearance